Back To The Mission

After a few days, Yuu was finally able to resume his mission.

Kenta:Hey, how it's going. Happy that you're discharged now.

Yuu:Little bit you know.

Kenta:Sounds good to me then.

Announcement

Yuu Kannagi please come to the main entrance I repeat Yuu kannagi please come to the main entrance.

Kenta:Oh, looks like big sis calling you. See you later.

Yuu:Okay, bye.

Main entrance

Tsubaki:Welcome back Yuu Kannagi.

Yuu:I feel really fresh after discharged.

Tsubaki:Good for you as a leader you need to be strong than other.Anyway, we have some new recruits joining us today. Both are fresh out of training, but received high marks as New Type God Eaters.

Annette:I've been assigned to fight with the 2nd Unit I believe. I'm Annette. Annette Koenig.

Yuu start to think something.

Yuu:(So this girl take Aki position.)

Federico:And I've been brought into 3rd unit. Federico Caruso the name.

Ren smile to Yuu without word.

Being one of the first new type god eater. I was hoping you could keep an eye on our new students. Y'know show them ropes.

Everyone:It's a pleasure to serve.

Yuu:And I can't wait to teach you guys.

Tsubaki:Excellent. Rookies fall in and reports to Dr Sakaki for your medical fitness exam. You're dismissed.

Tsubaki and Yuu leave. Kenta who just come out from lift see all the rookies and try to talk with them.

Kenta:Welcome to this place I guess.

Annette:Sorry, who are you?

Kenta:I'm Kenta the first new type god eater on this branch. (Or second maybe because dad hide his identity as a new type.) Anyway, good luck for your training and a few question which unit you guys on.

Annette:I'm on 2nd unit.

Federico:And I'm 3rd unit.

Kenta:Excellent.

Kenta want to ask Ren about his unit but someone just give an announcement.

Announcement
Kenta Kazuma come to the meeting room. I repeat Kenta Kazuma come to the meeting room.

Kenta:Look guys, let me tell you guys something important whatever you do don't betray the branch or you guys gonna be like me. See ya.

Kenta leave

Federico:Seems like a good guy.

Annette:Agree.

Meeting room.

Kenta:Well, well well.Hello every director from every branch. Must be something important if you guys tell me to come.

Director(M):Kenta, from now on the punishment over. We already decide it from now on you can go back to your normal life.

Kenta:Okay, that's suddenly and weird.

Kenta confuse and doesn't know what to do.

Director(M):What are you waiting for you may go out.

Kenta:Thank you director.

Kenta go out and talk to Omega.

Omega:You know what that means right?

Kenta:Yeah, now we have many time to investigate.

Omega:Go back to the work I see.

Kenta:I already get Lindow armlet now the password is the only thing I need.

Next part:Lindow's Memory