The Dead Of Eric Der Vongelweid

Two days after Yuu finish mission with Lindow and Kenta. He get a mission with Soma and Eric.

Eric:Hey are you the rookie that everyone talking about.My name is Eric.Eric der vongelweid.You need to learn from us how to kill this aragami without getting kill.....

Soma:Eric,above you.

Eric:Whaat.....

Soma:Damn,are you gonna stand like that rookie help me out.

Yuu:Alright.

They kill that aragami but Yuu really sad because one of his fellow god eater die.

Soma:Welcome to this godawful workplace.I'm soma don't need to remember that.Sorry to break it to you but this kind of things happens on a daily basis here.If you doesn't want to die stay away from me as much as possible.

Yuu:Soma huh.

Arriving at den Yuu and Soma tell everyone that Eric die. Every god eater really sad after hear the news but they know they need to continue their life.

At veteran section Lindow and Kenta talking about Eric dead.

Kenta:Another god eater lost.*sad*. It's my fault if I was on that mission this thing will not happen.

Lindow pat on his shoulder

Lindow:Listen to me Kenta it's not your fault.

Kenta:So who's fault?

Lindow:No one fault.I know you want to protect everyone but it's not our job.It's a fate.

Next day

Norn

Eric Der Vongelweid age 17(join Far East Branch year 2070-2071)

Affiliation

Fenrir Far East Branch

Occupation

God Eater

God Arc Type

Old-Type/1st Generation

Equipment

Blast Gun

Class

Pfc Sniper (GEB)

Kenta still blame himself after what happen to Eric.

Kenta:What should I say to his younger sister...

That day will become one of the day that Kenta will never forget.

Next part:Mission with Lindow and Sakuya