(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟎) knock on the door

(Paul Rudd is the fan cast for Henry Sinistra)

☽☽☽

OCTOBER SOON TURNED TO NOVEMBER. This meant one thing, Sirius' birthday. Sirius was the second in the friendship group to turn twenty, this didn't seem real. Yesterday they had been fifteen, at least that's what it felt like.

Dorcas had turned twenty at the beginning of September as her birthday always occurred then, she'd had a small gathering at her and Marlene's apartment. It had been sweet but not much of a party which was the exact opposite of what Sirius was planning

Sirius was always one to throw a huge party. Although twenty one was considered a bigger event than twenty, Sirius decided to go all out. Athena arrived at his apartment to see streamers, balloons and banners.

The cake was large, decorated with silver stars and a black dog iced on the top (credits to Lily). Athena was in need of a bit of fun as November had made no improvement for the order.

There were still killings nearly every week. Athena wished they had some means of putting a stop to this however catching Voldemort was proving impossible. Although it sometimes felt weird to celebrate in the middle of all this panic and loss, it was often exactly what the order members needed.

Sirius' apartment was full of people by the time Athena and Remus arrived. She saw Marlene, Dorcas, James, Lily, Frank, Alice, the Prewett twins, Peter (who had finally decided to make his presence known) and Kennedy.

Athena was thrilled to see Kennedy as the brunette didn't always show up to the order meetings. It wasn't as though she necessarily had to stay in hiding anymore, it was evident that the death eaters weren't looking for her but she also didn't like the idea of showing her face around some people who still didn't trust her.

Kennedy spotted Athena as soon as she entered the room. The girl jumped up with a smile on her face and wrapped Athena in a tight embrace.

"I've fucking missed you Rena" Kennedy laughed,

"I've missed you too" Athena smiled, "can we agree to not only meet every few months"

"You always seem so busy" Kennedy rolled her eyes, handing Athena a can of Malibu off the drinks table which she took happily.

"I'm not always busy" Athena replied,

"You got a job" Kennedy pointed out, "Sirius told me"

"Yeah but I only work three times a week" Athena mused, "other than that I only go to the order meetings"

"Well you're free to come over anytime" Kenny shrugged, "I spend too much time with Sirius I swear I'm losing my mind"

"You can't lose something you never had" Athena joked.