(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟖) birthdays

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

"YOU'RE WAVING YOUR WAND WRONG"

"I'm a perfectly good wand waver thank you very much"

"Oh stop being so crude" Athena rolled her eyes at Sirius as she leant over the desk and took his wrist in her hand.

"Look" she guided him to perform the right charm causing a smirk to play over his lips,

"Good with wands, are you?"

"Oh. Shut. Up" Athena sighed as she repeatedly smacked him over the head with a book.

"Right, right" Sirius laughed, "I get it" he snatched the book off her and chucked it back however to his displeasure she simply caught it and lay it neatly on the desk.

"It's my birthday tomorrow" Sirius smiled, "finally sixteen"

"Is it actually?" Athena smiled, "this years going too fast"

"I know" he rolled his eyes.

"Oh shit... I haven't got you a present",

"You don't have to get me a present"

"Well I won't be able to buy anything now" she fretted as her mind raced for an idea.

"Rena" he laughed causing her to snap back in to reality, "you don't need to get me anything"

"But it's your birthday" Athena pouted slightly as she rested her head in her hands,

"I was thinking... after lessons tomorrow we could... go down to the quidditch pitch"

"I'm not flying if that's what you're suggesting" Rena protested,

"I'll teach you" Sirius beamed, "please... for me"

"Don't put on the puppy dog eyes" Athena laughed as she pushed his face away, "yes I'll come with you"

"Thanks" he smiled softly, "we have transfigurations now, what do you have?" He asked as he began to pack up his things.

"Potions" Athena rolled her eyes, "I can't be bothered to do antidotes anymore... they're boring"

"I'll see you later" he smirked as he left the room.

Athena packed up her own books and was about to follow Tommy and Tessa when she felt a hand pulling her robes back.

"What?" She turned to see Marlene looking rather haggard with bags under her eyes and a stressed look on her face, "you ok Marls?"

"I need to talk to you" she said quickly as they paved down a corridor together,

"What about lessons" Athena muttered noticing that Marlene was getting closer and closer to the Gryffindor common room,