(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟖) stay

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

NO ONE COULD FIND REMUS AFTER WHAT HAPPENED. They'd gone back to the common room to find it full of moping students who had wanted Gryffindor to win the match. James was in half a mind to stay and wallow in pity with them however Lily ensured everyone that they had to find Remus.

"I think I'm going to go back to Ravenclaw tower" Athena shrugged causing everyone to turn to her immediately,

"You can't do that!" Marlene gasped, "we need to find Remus"

"Let's be honest if I found him everything would be made worse, he doesn't want to talk to me"

"I doubt he'd want to be found by me either" Kennedy laughed, "but I'm still going"

"He doesn't hate you—"

"He doesn't hate you either" Kennedy interrupted, "the moment Snape tried to insult you he lost it... he cares about you"

"He was just annoyed, he would have done that for anyone" Athena muttered,

"Yeah sure he would have" James laughed, "even so we need your help to cover the entire castle"

"I'll check the kitchens" Sirius called, "what? That's where I'd go if I was upset"

"I'll check the library" Lily smiled, "always helped me"

"I guess I'll check the dungeons... not that he's going to be down there" Kennedy shrugged.

Everyone split off as they left the common room with a section of the castle in mind. Before Kennedy could hurry away Athena grabbed her arm and pulled her into the next corridor.

"What?" Kennedy asked rather harshly,

"Are you going to tell me what that was all about?" Athena asked with a raised eyebrow,

"Snape thinks I'm into him... he's delusional Rena"

"Didn't Sirius say he saw you two kissing this year?" Athen frowned

"Well yeah but he kissed me... I wasn't expecting it and I definitely didn't like it"

"So why did he—"

"I told you Rena he's delusional... saw me coming out of a classroom, I think he was trying to catch two students at it since he's a right creep anyway he wasn't expecting it to be me"

"You were at it?" Athena asked curiously,

"Don't say it like that" Kennedy huffed, "I'm eighteen"

"I know but I didn't know you were with anyone?" Athena frowned.

"I'm not" Kennedy replied, "it's nothing serious... anyway we need to find Remus"

"Aren't you at least going to tell me who it is?"

"You won't know them" Kennedy replied, "year below"