(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐) roller skating and pizza

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

"SO WHO'S GOING TO BE THERE?"

"I told you" Athena sighed, "all my friends are going to be there"

"I thought you said that you weren't sure whether they'd all come" Athena's mother raised her eyebrows at her daughter who was standing in her living room holding her backpack in her hands.

"Ok well I'm not sure if Lily is" Athena shrugged, "but everyone else said they would go"

"So other girls will be there?" Henry asked over the top of his newspaper,

"Yes" Athena sighed, "Marlene and Dorcas are going ... and Mary"

"Fine then you can go" Henry nodded, "when will you be back?"

"What day is it?" Athena frowned causing Henry to laugh rather loudly,

"Monday Rena, keep up will you?"

"I'll be back on Wednesday then" Athena nodded confidently, "James said two nights"

"Ok but I want no... shenanigans especially with this James boy"

"James is fine" Athena laughed.

"Yes dear it was Sirius she was going out with" Mary told him, "James is the son of the Potters'"

"Ah yes I like the Potters'" Henry nodded, "they work at the ministry you know—"

"Aurors, yes dad you've told me"

"Ok well I want no shenanigans with this Sirius boy" Henry reiterated,

"There won't be dad I promise, it's over between us remember?"

"Yes yes I remember" Henry nodded and Athena remembered how happy he'd seemed about this development.

"Right well I'll see you on Wednesday honey" Mary smiled, "stay safe"

"I always do" Athena laughed as she slung her bag over her shoulder and stepped into the large fireplace in their living room,

"BYE RORY!" Athena yelled through the house hoping her sister (who was currently very busy with training work) would hear.

"Bye Rena!" The faint voice of her sister yelled from upstairs, with that Rena took a handful of floo powder from the bowl next to the fire and lifted her head up high.