(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝟎) visions

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA ONLY WANTED TO GET HER HEAD DOWN AND STUDY FOR THR FINAL WEEK OF EXAMS, unfortunately it seemed that this would not be the case. Tensions were high with everyone after the Snape and Kennedy fiasco.

Lily was more annoyed than anyone however no one could tell whether she was placing this anger towards the marauders or Snape. Athena presumed that she might be targeting both of them as she made sure to stay out of their way.

Snape had camped outside of Gryffindor tower one night waiting for Lily to see him. Apparently he wanted to apologise but Lily was having none of it. She said she didn't need him anyway.

Athena thought that the two of them made an unlikely friendship, she'd never understood what Lily had seen in him, though she guessed Lily would now say the same about Sirius.

The auburn haired girl eventually gave in on the Sunday night when Mary came into the common room and informed her that Snape was out there again. The whole common room had fallen silent in hopes of overhearing what they were saying however it was impossible.

James wasn't like himself at all. Athena had gone on pretending as though it didn't happen, she felt bad for calling James and Sirius pathetic and she felt even worse for telling James that it was obvious why Lily didn't like him.

Although Athena had tried to cover everything up, James still looked crestfallen whenever she saw him. Usually he'd be acting cocky, reliving the quidditch victory of playing with that snitch. Now he just fell rather quiet in the group scene.

He also asked Athena a lot whether she thought he was as bad as Snape. 'I'd never call Lily that'. He repeated time and time again. Rena assured him that he wasn't as bad and she believed that to a certain extent.

She'd barely recognised her friends when they'd been bullying Snape and she knew they would never stoop as low as he did. Despite this they were still bullies, there was no other word for it. Lily's words towards James had been incredibly harsh but not entirely wrong.

Sirius was the opposite to James. Whenever he was talking it was usually regarding his hatred towards Snape. He was furious about Snape calling Lily a mudblood and claimed that this was concrete evidence that he'd become a death eater.

He kept going on and on about how 'Snape was going to pay'. Athena assumed he was planning some sort of elaborate prank but she decided immediately that she wanted no part in it. If the boys weren't careful they'd end up being kicked out of the school.

Sirius and Athena hadn't been the same over the weekend. She presumed he was annoyed about what she had done. James seemed rather grateful that she'd put a stop to it before it got out of hand however Sirius was still ignorant in thinking he hadn't done anything wrong.

Truth be told, Rena was avoiding Sirius. She didn't like all the talk about revenge. They were acting as though they were in some big movie where Snape was the villain and they were the hero's.