Chapter 21

Heyyy! So I hope that you liked that the last chapter was 2 pages long because I'm going to try to do that more often :) I hope that you will comment and enjoy my story! Right now, I don't have anything written in my notebook, so I'm just going with the flow of the story, which ends up making larger chapters for you guys.

~TR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

Why did he have to treat me like a kid!? I didn't want a phone and what did he go do? Buy a phone! Harry pushed me gently into the backseat of the car and made sure that I didn't try to escape before sliding into the seat next to me.

"Rysnna, I'm sorry, but I had to do that," Harry reasoned with me, but I turned my back o him. He helped Zayn betray me. I was beginning to trust Zayn, but now I really don't. Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"I didn't know what was happening. Please don't ignore me!" he pleaded while I gazed out the window. I guess that it wasn't completely his fault, but he did drag me out of the store like a child.

"Fine, I get it. You don't want to talk to me now, but we will be talking later whether you like it or not," he declared as he got his phone out and started texting someone. I scooted to the opposite side of the car to get away from him. A few seconds later I felt the weight shift on my seat, so I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Harry had scooted closer to me. His green eyes sparkled in amusement, but I didn't find it funny at all. This isn't going to make me more willing to forgive him...

I really didn't want to interact with him, so I opened the car door quickly and tried to escape.

"Rysnna! Come back here!" I heard Harry yell from behind me as I ran across the parking lot. He will never catch me! I heard heavy footsteps from behind a few seconds later, so I turned and saw that Harry was catching up quickly.  His long legs were giving him an advantage and I really didn't want to get caught, so I took a sharp left in the middle of the somewhat empty parking lot.

I heard Harry swear from behind me as he stopped and tries to catch up. "Rysnna, people are going to notice that 1/5 of One Direction is chasing a girl around a parking lot. Please stop!" Harry pleaded as I kept running down the parking lot.

"AHHH!" I heard Harry shout and I turned to see him trip on his shoelace. I stopped and started laughing hysterically. Serves him right! I heard laughter from the other side of the parking lot and saw that the rest of the boys had come out of the store and had watched him fall. Louis and Niall were almost on the ground laughing whileLiam stood there shaking his head. Wait, where is Zayn?

I looked back at Harry and saw him grin at something behind me. Oh no..... I tried to run, but I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I'm not getting out of this, am I?

"Zayn! Let go of me now!" I screamed as he dragged me towards the car. He tightened his grip as I almost got free.

"Louis, help me!" I yelled as we reached the car. I hate it when people drag me around! Maybe Louis will help, since he did let my cart crash.

"Superman!" Louis screamed as he ran up to Zayn and pulled me out of his grasp. Thank god!

"Louis! Now she is going to run away!" Zayn protested as he reached out to grab my arm. I quickly hid behind Louis.

"No, h isn't! I think that she just doesn't like to be dragged around and treated like a child! Just let her be. Also, she is free to leave whenever she wants to; she isn't our hostage!" Lou argued as he protected me from Zayn and Harry.

I saw Zayn's face drop as he realized this. "Rysnna, I'm sorry. We just don't want you to leave us!" he pleaded.

"Let's just get in the car," Liam suggested when he saw that I wasn't going to respond to Zayn. I was furious. I don't know if I can trust him anymore...

I slid into the car on top of Louis and turned my back to Harry and Zayn. I heard them sigh in disappointment.

"Are you okay?" Louis whispered into my ear as we drove down the main road. Wow, I'm surprised that he is even being nice to me.

"Yeah, thanks for saving me Superman," I giggled. I'm shocked that he is actually being less annoying than Zayn!

"No problem it's my job!" he whispered as he ripped open his shirt, which revealed a superman shirt underneath. I started to laugh hysterically. Who had a Superman shirt on underneath their clothes!? I was laughing so hard, along with Louis, that I fell off of his lap and onto the floor.

"What is going on back there?" Liam asked as he looked into the mirror. The others looked puzzled as well. Harry reached down to try to help me up, but I ignored his hand and got up by myself.

"Nothing!" Lou and I said at the same time as I got back on top of him.

"Thanks for making me laugh," I whispered into his ear. I saw him smile and he replied, “Anytime. Do you think that we could start over and b friends?"

"I guess that we could do that, but please don’t be like Zayn..." I replied as I looked over at Zayn who was staring out the window sadly.

"I'M HUNGRY!" Niall shouted before Louis could answer. Of course, he' hungry...

"Well, let's get some food then!" Liam exclaimed sarcastically.

"Liam! I thought that you loved me!" Niall fake sobbed into his shoulder.

"Calm down, Niall. Rysnna, do you know of any good restaurants?" Liam asked me as he turned onto the freeway.

"Ummm, no I don't. I don't go out to eat often," I replied. The last time that I have went out to eat was with my dad when I was twelve...

"What about Bravo?" I heard Harry ask. "We passed it yesterday and it looked pretty good."

"Sure! Niall, can you get directions, please?"

"Yeah, you just have turn left at the next exit and it should be on that road," Niall responded while looking it up on his phone.

"Off to Bravo!" Lou shouted as we turned onto the road. This should be fun to see how much Niall will order....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you like it? It should be about two pages long this time, which I think you will enjoy. Please comment! Thanks for everything :)

~T. Rysnna 12.23.12