Chapter 24

Heyyy! Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it! I hope that you enjoy this chapter. I would also like to ask for more feedback! Thanks see ya later.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

As we got onto the bus, all of the boys ran to the couches and claimed their seats. The only problem is that I don't have a seat, so I guess that I'll sit on top of someone.

"You have let me no choice, but to do this..." I said in a low voice. They all looked up at me with scared expressions. I ran and did a flip over a couch and landed on top of Harry and Zayn. I looked up after I landed and saw their shocked expressions.

"You never cease to amaze us, Rysnna!" Harry laughed as he put his arms around me.

"That was pretty awesome! You'll need to teach us how to do that!" Niall exclaimed from next to Liam.

"So that you can use that against me? No thank you!" I laughed as they all pouted.

"Anyways, we need to make you your Twitter now!" Zayn yelled as he tossed me my phone. How did he get it...?

"Okay? How do I turn this thing on?" I asked stupidly and pushed a random button on the side. Everyone burst out laughing.

"Don't you have an iPod, Rysnna? It's the same!" Louis exclaimed while clutching his side.

"I only have an old Nano! It's not like all of us are famous and have money for new technology or anything!" I argued while pushing other buttons.

"Well, love; you are the only one that isn't famous..." Harry said from underneath me. I should have seen that one coming.

"You know what!? I'm going to sit with Niall now. He's the nice one!" I yelled and stuck my tongue out at Harry. I got up and jumped onto Niall who was next to Liam.

"Don't leave me! You're all I have!" Harry sobbed as he tried to get me to come back.

"Don’t' worry Haz, you have me!" Louis cried and ran over to Harry. They are so weird!

"Anyways, how do I work this thing?" I asked Liam and Niall who were actually being serious.

After about an hour, I had finally learned the basics such as adding contacts, calling/texting people, and some other things. The whole time, Louis and Harry were terrorizing Zayn and his hair, which led to him locking himself in the bathroom. We had all found this hilarious, including Liam.

"Hey, Rysnna, can I have your number?" Harry asked from the other couch while cuddling with Louis. Should I really give him my number? Ooohh, I have an idea....

"Nope! You guys are going to have to prove that you won't abuse it," I replied mischievously. This is going to be fun! Harry's jaw dropped.

"What!? That's not fair! Leeeyummm!" Harry whined while glaring at me. Ha! I think that this is the best idea I've ever come up with!

"I don't blame her, Harry. I think that she is fed up with all of your tricks!" Liam laughed. Yeah!

"I'll give Liam my number since he is the responsible and nice one!" I said and let Liam put his number on my phone and text himself. Harry was outraged, which was a pretty funny sight.

"What about me, dearest Rysnna?" Louis pouted while trying to look innocent. Right...

"Yeah, well......NO!" I yelled while laughing hysterically. Louis was shocked and crossed his arms.

"I thought that we were friends!" he screamed and started to sob into Harry's shoulder. Together they had a crying fit, which caused Liam, Niall, and me to laugh. I swear, this is the most I've ever laughed!

"What about me?" Niall asked, still chuckling. Well, he is the nice and innocent one...

"Sure, Nialler," I replied while giving him my phone. That just enraged Louis and Harry even more.

"Really!?" Harry exclaimed angrily.

"Well, he was always nice to me..." I railed off while examining my nails.

"ARGHH!" Louis screamed and got up to chase me.

I shot up off of Niall and ran to the back of the bus. I could still hear him behind me, so I threw open the bathroom door and slammed it in his face. I slid to the floor and locked the door.

"I will be waiting here until you come out..." Louis threatened. I guess that this will be a long wait...

"Ummm... Come to join the party?" I heard a voice say from the corner. I jumped up and my eyes flew to the back of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this is kinda short.... Thanks for reading :) There will be more updates soon! :D

~T. Rysnna 12.26.12