Chapter 88

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading and voting on the last chapter :D Here's the update for tonight! I don't think that I'l l be updating again tomorrow, but I am getting off of school soon so you can expect more updates AND stories :D *Cue evil laugh* Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

“I can’t believe it. I miss her so much,” Louis grumbled. Sensing that they were almost done eating, I gently poked Liam in the leg. He shifted in his seat, but didn’t react. I rolled my eyes and poked Lou.

“Harry, stop it,” Lou sighed and I started to laugh silently.

“What? What did I do?” he replied, confused.

“You just kicked me or something,” Lou explained impatiently.

“Oh, yeah. Sorry?” Harry responded, trying to take the blame for it. I grinned and poked Liam this time.

“Harry…” he said in a warning voice. Oooh, Harry is going to get in trouble!

“Er, sorry Liam,” Harry replied hesitantly. Wait. A. Second! I have yet another brilliant idea… I quickly pulled my phone out and texted Niall

To: Niall

I have the BEST idea ever! Do you lads have a scary mask or something? If you do, PLEASE go get it and try to pass it to me under the table. HURRY though!

I waited for a second while Niall read it, trying to imagine how surprised the lads will be. Their faces are going to be priceless.

“Um, lads? I’ll be right back. I need to go put my phone on its charger. I’ll be right back,” Niall announced before getting up and leaving the room. The lads were silent while Niall was gone, still eating.

“Back, Niall said, walking back to his chair and sitting down quickly. He let the mask fall silently to the floor and I laughed when I realized that it was a ghost’s face, covered with blood. This should be good enough.

I crawled under the table to the other end by Harry. This should work if they are all looking down at their plates… I slid the mask on and made sure that my hood was up on my black jumper.

I quickly reached up from under the table and snapped the light switch off that was right behind Harry before crawling out from under the table and kneeling at the front of it so that I could see all of the lads.

“Why are the lights off? Harry, turn them back on…” Liam groaned like an impatient parent.

“It wasn’t me though!” he protested childishly before flicking the light on. Surprise…

I laughed creepily before stretching my hand out towards Lou and Liam. Their eyes widened in pure fear instantly.

“AHHH!” Louis and Liam screeched before jumping up from their seats and pushing at each other. I was blocking their way from leaving the kitchen, so they were trapped. Harry had jumped in fright too, but relaxed a bit when he realized that it must be me.

Liam tried to back into the corner, only to trip and fall onto Louis, making both of them fall to the floor. They scrambled to get up, but due to lack of room, they were stuck panicking on the floor by the table.  

“LIAMMM! HELP!” Louis screeched girly cowering in the corner. Liam looked up at me in fear before starting to glare at me. Niall and Harry were laughing loudly now, so I pulled my mask off and threw it at Niall before grinning at Lou and Liam.

“RYSNNA MARIE PAYNE!” Liam shouted angrily and Lou looked up suddenly before grinning.

“RYSNNA!” he shouted with joy before quickly standing up, only to fall back down due to the tape on his shoes.