Chapter 5

Heyyyyyy People! Comment and I'll mention your story/name in my next chapter.

~~~~~T. Ryssie

*******************************************************************************************************************

Zayn's POV

"Run!" Liam screamed as we saw crowds of girls running at us. Harry and I took off down a side street quickly, but there was still a small crowd of girls chasing us.

"Zayn, we need to turn quickly and knock on someone's door ASAP!" HArry panted after we had been running for ten minutes.

We turned the corner of a nice neighborhood street and run up a lawn to a quaint white house and pounded on the door.

The door swung open almost immediately and we ran in before we slammed the door shut. Harry and I fell to the ground trying to catch our breath.

"Uh...hi?" I heard a voice say. I turned and saw a pretty girl with orangish hair and bley eyes standing above us.

"Oh, we are so sorry, dear! There was a crowd chasing us, so weknocked on your door to escape them," I explained after I caught my breath.

"Who would chase you? You guys are sweaty and have what looks like ice cream all over you!" She joked.

"Yeah, about that, our mate was being a bit immature at the ice cream shack..." Harry replied.

"Hey! You guys don't look like you are from around here.Were you the ones in line behind me about 45 minutes ago with Liam?"

"So you're Rysnna! Aren't you the one touring with us this summer?" Harry exclaimed checking her out.

"Yes, I guess I am if you guys don't mind. Anyways, what are your names?"

"I'm Zayn and this is Edward," I said pointing towards Harry. I decided to get back at him from when he caused Lou to get my hair messy.

"What? Hey, I'm Harry, not Edward!" Harry protested.

"Don't listen to him, he is just embarrassed about his name. He wishes he had as cool of a name as I do," I retorted, winking at Rysnna.

"Zayn! Really?"

"Well, Edward, do you sparkle in the son?" Rysnna smirked," You guys can go take a shower if you want."

"That sounds delightful,love! Can I go first?" Harry asked and turned to me and commented, "This isn't over yet."

"Sure Edward go down the hall to the right and there are clean towels in the closet." she instructed. "Zayn, you can help me look for clean clothes in my brother's room."

"The name is Harry, love!" Harry screamed down the hallway as he went to take his shower.

"Here, Zayn, stay right there while I get the clothes."

"Okay," I replied and looked around the living room I was standing in. It was small, but neat and looked lived in. I spotted a XBOX in the corner, which is probably her brother's. I jumped when I heard a voice behind me say," Okay, here are some sweats and a shirt for you. I put some for Edward outside the door."

I took the clothes that seemed about my size, "Thanks, love. Aftr I shower we cn have Edward text the address to the others,s ot ey can meet us here."

"Great! I think that Edward is done, so you can go take your shower," she instructed and pointed down the hall. I was laughing my butt of internally due to the fact that she thought that his name really was Edward. As I walked down the hall, I saw Harry and winked at him. He glared daggers at me as I stepped into the bathroom.

***********************************************************************************************************

There you go, guys! Please comment!

~~~~~Rysnna 12.1.12