Chapter 25

I'm not happy -_- I just wrote hlf of this chapter and it never saved! I'll try to update ut ASAP, so enjoy...

~TR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"Ummm... Come to join the party?" I heard a voice say from the corner. I jumped up and my eyes flew to the back of the room. Zayn was sitting on the floor in the corner looking very bored.

I jumped in shock. "I'm so sorry! I was being chased by Lou, so I ran in here to hide." I explained while wringing my hands nervously.

"It's fine, I know how it goes. They annoy me like that all of the time and I usually come out after a few minutes, but I don't feel like dealing with them right now. Come sit down," Zayn said patting the ground beside him.

"I will wait outside this door until you come out, Rysnna!" I heard Louis say from the other side of the door.

"Ughh. So what have you been doing in here?" I asked Zayn while leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Not much, rally. I never really did get to apologize. I feel really ba-" Zayn started before I put my hand over his mouth.

"It's alright! Let's just forget about it," I replied while hugging him.

"Thanks Rysnna," he mumbled into my shoulder. After we pulled away, it was silent for a few minutes before I came up with a plan...

"I have an idea!" I exclaimed quietly and leaned closer to Zayn.

"What!?" he asked, looking excited.

"Let's stay in this bathroom until your next concert! We can do a revenge prank. They won't be able to get in here and we will be silent, too," I explained to him.

His eyes widened, “That’s a great idea! Thus will be a brilliant prank."

"Do we have any food, though?" I asked worriedly. I don't want to be stuck with a cranky Zayn.

"Food?" he scoffed, “We have a Niall living on this bus! There is a stash under the vanity."

"Good! Now all we have to do is be quiet and entertain ourselves." I whispered. This is going to be hilarious.

I heard a noise outside the door. "What's going on in there? I can't hear anything I'll be right back, Rysnna," Louis said through the door.

"Great... I can't wait," I mumbled low enough for Zayn to hear. He laughed and put his arm around me.

"So, where do you get these crazy ideas, Rysnna?" Zayn asked quietly.

"Uhhh. Long story," I responded, hoping that he wouldn't ask for details. I don't really want to divulge my past.

He looked at me with his bright brown eyes and replied," We have plenty of time. Please trust me, Rysnna."

I've never really talked about this with anyone and I don't think that I am going to now. I'll just end up crying and I can't be weak.

"Everyone has to open up and cry, Rysnna!" Zayn pleaded with me. What!?

"Did I just say that out loud?" I exclaimed and stood up quickly. I started to walk to the door, ready to leave and face the wrath of Louis.

Zayn grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down to the ground. "You can't run from the past, Rysnna! Just let it out, okay?" he said as he put his arms around me and I started to break down.

"Shhh. It's alright, Rysnna," Zayn comforted me as I cried on his shoulder. I haven't cried almost six years and I couldn't stop.

"Rysnna! Are you okay? Let me in!" Louis pleaded from the other side of the door. He must have come back and heard me. He started to knock on the door and even tried to open it.

"Tell him to go away please," I asked Zayn quietly. I don't need any more pity.

"Louis, please go away," Zayn demanded while hugging me.

"Zayn!? What's happening!? Let me in now!” Louis shouted and door started to shake. Is he really going to bust down the door!?

Louis's POV

I walked into the kitchen area and grabbed a bag of chips. If I'm going to be camped outside of the door, I might as well have some good food. I ran into the living area to tell Haz and found that Liam, Niall, and Harry were all asleep on top of each other. Well, I guess that I can't tell him now... Wait, where is Zayn?

I figured that he was hiding somewhere, so I walked back to the bathroom door and sat outside of it. I put my ear against the door and heard Rysnna crying. What is happening!? I tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Rysnna! Are you okay? Let me in! “I pleaded while pounding on the door. Is she hurt? I need to get in there!

"Louis, please go away," I heard Zayn say from the other side of the door. What!?

"Zayn!? What's happening!? Let me in now!" I shouted and tried to ram the door in. What if she is hurt!?

I heard footsteps come from behind me and felt two people pull me back. I turned to see that Harry and Liam were holding me back and dragging me to the living room.

"Let go of me! Rysnna is hurt!" I yelled while thrashing. I need her to help me prank them tonight.

"What is happening? Louis calm down!" Liam begged while he held me down.

"Zayn is in there with Rysnna and she's crying! Now let go!" I said while struggling to get free.

"I'm sure that she's fine. I sent Niall to go talk to them, okay?" Harry asked while trying to get me to calm down.

"Okay, but why was she crying!?" I asked, calming down as Harry hugged me.

"We'll ask Niall when he comes back, okay? Why do you care so much, anyways?" Liam asked me from the seat next to me.

"She needs to help me with something. She also reminds me of my sisters…" I replied sadly. I really miss my sisters and my home. We all get homesick when we are on tour, so Liam understood what I was going through and nodded sympathetically. 

Niall came back into the room with the bag of chips I dropped. We all looked at him for an answer. "Apparently she stepped on a pin someone dropped and it dug into her foot pretty deeply." he explained as he flopped down on a couch.

"Are you sure that she is alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, Zayn is taking care of it, okay?" Niall replied.

"Dude, she's alright! Let's just watch some TV for now, okay?" Liam asked as he switched on the TV. I sighed. I don't think that Rysnna is the type of person to cry over stepping on a pin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is that long enoguh? Like it? Please comment! Thanks so much :)

~ T. Rysnna 12.27.12