Chapter 31

Salutations! Hahaha! I have decided to update again,so here you go... It's a bit short, but you've already gotten another update today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

 All of a sudden I tripped on the edge of the counter and fell face-first on the floor. Great... I heard laughter behind me.

"Are you okay, Rysnna?" Niall asked while trying hard to not laugh. At least he is trying...

"Go ahead, laugh!" I said while laughing myself. Niall busted out in laughter and helped me up off the ground.

"That was epic! I mean, I'm sorry that you got hurt, but that was too funny!" Niall replied, still laughing as he got six glasses out of the cabinet and started to fill them up with pop.

"Shut up Horan!" I exclaimed as I went into the fridge and pulled out some bread, cheese, and lunchmeat. As I made the sandwiches, Niall found a bowl and poured a bag of chips into it.

"What kind of chips are those?" I asked as I arranged the sandwiches on a plate.

"What? We don't have any chips," Niall replied, confusion on his decorated face.

"Yes we do. They're in the bowl you have in your hand," I said, getting frustrated as I pointed at the bowl.

"Ohhhhhh. These are crisps!" Niall said n realization. Oh, so the British/Irish call them crisps?

"You're wrong. These are chips!" I replied while washing my hands in the sink.

"Rys, these are crisps! Chips are the deep-fried pieces of potatoes," Niall explained, getting impatient.

"Those are fries, though," I argued as I dried my hands on a towel.

"Arrghh! You Americans are so stubborn! AND wrong," Niall replied as he took the chips and the plate of sandwiches to the table. I stuck my tongue out at his back as I picked up a few of the cups and brought them to the table.

"That's not very nice, love," I heard Liam say from behind me as he walked into the kitchen/dining area.

"Well, he won't admit that he's wrong!'  I argued as I turned to go get the rest of the drinks.

"Hey, you're the wrong one!" Niall called out from his seat at the table. I rolled my eyes and brought the glasses to the table.

"Lunchtime!" I yelled into the living area and the rest of the boys raced to the table. As soon as everyone sat down, they all grabbed a paper plate and piled it with chips and sandwiches. I sat in between Harry and Zayn and grabbed some food.

"So what time are you guys leaving at tonight?" I asked curiously.

"We're leaving in about two hours. Aren't you coming, too?" Liam replied while taking a sip of his soda.

"I didn't get any tickets and you're probably sold out anyways," I said while slapping Harry's hand away from my plate as he tried to steal a chip.

"Nonsense! We have a backstage pass for you for the rest of the tour, since you are staying with us," Liam told me as he tried rubbing Niall's name off of his arm. This permanent marker really is permanent!

"Oh, thanks! Now I'll get to know what your music sounds like," I replied as I got up and put my glass in the sink and threw my plate away. I headed to the bunk area and climbed into my bed. I pulled my phone out and texted Niall

~ To: Nialler- Chips will always be right, just admit you're wrong :P

~To: Rysnna- In your dreams! So, do you have any idea about who pranked us?

~To: Nialler- I was thinking that it was you...

~To: Rysnna- Nope. I would never waste food like that! I think that it was Lou. What about you?

~To:Nialler- Surprisingly, it wasn't Louis. He was by me all night and I'm a really light sleeper, so I would have heard him wake up. I think that it was Harry.

~To:Rysnna- Yeah, it might be him, but where would he have gotten that bow?

~To Nialler- Come in! It wouldn't be that hard to find a bow!

~To: Rysnna- I guess... Anyways, I'm going to go to sleep. TTYL xx

~ To: Nialler- Have a good nap! LOL Cya xx

I really hope that they don't find out that Lou and I pranked them. It was worth it though! I had just pulled up the Angry Birds app when I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I looked up to find Zayn standing in front of the bathroom door. He slightly nodded his head towards the door and turned to walk into the bathroom.

Oh no... Did he find out? I hopped out of my bed and quietly entered the bathroom. I closed the door and slowly turned around to find him right behind me with his arms crossed. Oh crap...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New Years! Let's hope that we all get followed by 1D on Twitter ;) Thanks for reading/commenting!

~T.Rysnna 12.31.12