Chapter 69

Wow. Just wow... I can't believe how many reads I keep getting even if I don't update for a while! Over 100 reads on the last chapter! THANK YOU soooo much! I really hope that you've enjoyed this story of mine. I'll save more of the Author's Note for the end... LOL :D Enjoy this chapter. Also, sorry that I didn't update earlier today or yesterday :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"We are here!" Zayn exclaimed happily and I opened my eyes as Lou pushed me into the van. Finally! Thank God I didn’t fall! Zayn and Louis got in after me, leaving me sandwiched in between Lou and Harry. Niall and Liam were on the other side of Harry while Zayn was on the other side of Louis.

 I quickly looked up after sitting down and smirked at Liam when I saw that he was holding his hand out towards me. I have an idea that results in these tickets not being in their possession and it might just work…

"How may I help you Mr.Payne?" I asked innocently as I plaited my hair again. All of that running really knotted my hair up. He raised his eyebrows and looked over at Zayn and Niall, nodding slightly. They glanced over at me and manually locked the car doors.

"Do you really think that I would jump out of a moving van in a crowded city?" I chuckled and they all nodded their heads. Eh, it’s a good idea though.

"You are crazy, Rys, so we are just taking precautions," Harry replied, putting a hand on my shoulder. I'm not that crazy!

"Anyways, you probably know what we want..." Louis said, looking down at me. And this is where my plan comes into action. Cue mental evil cackling right about....NOW.

"Look, I know that you all want to be as awesome as I am, but I can't really help you with that. You have to be born with it and I'm just one of those people that were destined to be like this..." I replied, faking sympathy as I looked around at all of the lads.

"Rys, you don't need to worry about that! We were born that way, too," Niall reassured me and the lads nodded. I held back my laughter and turned to face him.

"Are you sure, love?" I asked, leaning forward to see across Liam and Harry. Niall stuck his tongue out at me as the others chuckled. Poor leprechaun…

"Sooooo, are you going to give us the pictures or will we have to get them by force?" Zayn 'implored' (hant1999~ hahahahaha!) and I leaned back into the seat. All the lads looked over at me and Niall and Zayn made sure the doors were still locked. I see how it is...

"Those pictures will never be in your possession. That is my main goal in life and I have a feeling that you will never get them no matter how hard you try!" I responded with a huge grin on my face.  They looked at each other and smirked. Uh oh...

"Are you sure that that is your final decision?" Liam asked seriously from his spot between Niall and Harry.

"I'm positive," I answered firmly and he grinned. What does he have planned...?

"Well, let's just put it this way: we won't be leaving this van until we get those pictures," he replied, his eyes flashing with amusement. Well, that's not too bad!

"Is that the best that you could come up with? I am an extremely patient person when I have to be and I can entertain myself pretty easily. You lads will be the ones that will get out of this van first!" I laughed and they scowled at me.

"Wanna bet?" Harry asked stubbornly and they all crossed their arms defiantly. Oh, this is going to be good...

"Yeah! It's on!" I declared, crossing my arms too. They are so going to lose! My patience and stubborn nature is no match for them!