Chapter 90

Hello! I am officially out of school for the summer! Guess what that means? MORE UPDATES AND STORIES! I'm very excited! Well, I should let you all read this chapter now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

“Calm down Haz!” I laugh along with Lou and the others. Well, it looks as though it will just be Liam and I facing each other now…

After about five minutes, Harry and Niall’s laughs started to subside and now they were just wiping the tears off of their faces. They are lunatics…

“Okay lads! Now that you two have calmed down, Harry can try to spell his word,” Zayn announced, trying not to laugh anymore.

Harry nodded, a grin still on his face, “I can try.”

“Come on Haz! You can do this!” Liam cheered from the couch across from us. I actually don’t think that he has a chance of spelling incandescence.

“Erm, incandescence: I-N-C-A-N-D-E-S-C-E-N-C-E. Incandescence?” Harry replied unsurely. He turned away from Niall and Zayn, about to return to his seat on the couch when Zayn yelped in surprise.

“You actually got it right!” he screamed and my jaw dropped. Excuse me? Did I just hear what I thought I just heard?

“WHAT!?” Liam yelled, jumping up off the couch. Zayn just nodded calmly, causing Harry and Liam to start  to jump up and down like schoolchildren.

I turned to Lou and whacked the back of his head, a scowl on my face.

“What was that for?” he gasped, holding the back of his head.

“Harry had no chance of spelling that word, but he did and you missed your word which was way easier!” I exclaimed and he pouted.

“It was an accident!” he protested and I glared and him before grinning.

“It’s alright. I should be able to beat both of them quickly,” I informed him and he chuckled.

“I bet you could,” he replied and I stood up, walking over to Niall and Zayn. Liam and Harry were still dancing around and yelling excitedly like they had just won the World Cup.  Really now…

“Liam, if you don’t stop fooling around, you will forfeit your turn!” I warn him and he walks over after gently pushing Harry onto the couch.

“You’re just jealous that my team is going to win!” he retorted and I crossed my arms.

“Oh, but I have not yet begun to fight!” I exclaim, quoting my old History book. I’m actually surprised that I remembered that…

“Okay, you two. Let’s start the next round!” Zayn commanded, causing both of us to shut our mouths and turn to face him and Niall.