Chapter 57

Heyyyy everyone! How goes it? I hope you like this chapter even though it isn't one of the best...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV 

Harry and I quickly finished preparing our meal and set the large bowl on the table. the smell of our delicious looking meal was too overwhelming for Niall, so he quickly walked into the kitchen as Harry and I sat down and started to eat. Niall grinned and went to get himself a bowl, but I stopped him before he could even reach the cabinet.

"What do you think you're doing, lad?" Harry asked as he finished swallowing his mouthful of pasta. I could tell that he was trying not to laugh as Niall looked back at him confusedly.

"Getting some pasta for this hungry belly..." He replied before turning around and reaching for a bowl in the cabinet.

"This pasta!?" I asked, pretending to be shocked as Niall brought his bowl over to the table.

"Yes..." He answered uneasily, grabbing the serving spoon . I quickly snagged it out of his hands and giggled when I saw the look of despair on his face. It was as though someone had stolen a child's lolly.

"What!? Whyyyy?" Niall whined, trying to grab the spoon out of my hand.

"Dude, you ate our lunches earlier! What makes you think that we are going to share our gourmet meal with you?" Harry argued after pulling the bowl towards his chest in a protective manner. I stifled a laugh as Niall scowled down at him.

"I didn't want them to go to waste!" he protested grumpily while looking at the bowl longingly.

"Yeah right..." I replied, digging into my own plate of food. Oh my god, this tastes sooooo good! I'm glad that I don't have to worry about Niall eating all of it before I get seconds... and thirds... and fourths...

"Leeeeeeeeeeyummmmmmm!" Niall yelled out as he stomped his foot angrily. Harry and I smirked at each other as Liam came rushing into the kitchen, a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong!?" he exclaimed as he took in the scene. He relaxed a bit when he saw that no one was seriously hurt and that there weren't any fans on the bus.

"They are starving me!" Niall whined as he pointed at Harry and I who were enjoying our meal casually. Liam looked over at us and his eyes widened in delight when he saw our bowl of pasta. I sighed, knowing that we would now have to fight with Liam to protect our baby.

"Ooh, pasta! Can I have some?" he asked excitedly as he grabbed a fork and bowl. Harry scowled up at him.

"No! Rysnna and I aren't sharing our pasta!" Harry argues as he pushed Liam away.

I suddenly had a great idea for revenge. " I'm sure that there's enough for Liam to have a bit," I reassured Harry. I reached for my phone and quickly texted him.

To:Hazza

From:Rysnna

Haz, let Liam have some, but make sure that Niall doesn't get any. Trust me.

Liam looked down at me gratefully as he loaded some pasta into his bowl.Niall's jaw dropped in shock and fury.

"It's because I'm Irish, isn't it!?" he cried out and Harry smirked. His phone buzzed and he nodded up at me after he read my message.

"This is so good!" Liam exclaimed as he dug into his bowl of pasta. Niall suddenly walked out of the room, a smirk on his face. Harry and I looked up at each other, worried. This can't be good...

I shrugged it off and continued to eat my meal since I was still extremely hungry. As I ate, I noticed that there wasn't any noises coming from the living room. That is a bit unsettling...

All of a sudden, Harry's eyes widened and he lunged across the table, quickly pulling me behind his back before grabbing the bowl of pasta. What?

Still shocked, I peered around his shoulder to see Niall, Zayn, and Louis standing in the spot that I used to be sitting at, all in ninja positions. Liam, confused as to what just happened, slowly stood up with his bowl of pasta and casually walked out of the room, pretending that nothing just happened. Oh, Liam...

"Uh, can I help you?" Harry asked nervously as he clutched the bowl of pasta to his chest. Is he really going to protect a bowl of pasta that took barley fifteen minutes to make?

"You know what we want!" Niall replied, motioning for the bowl in Harry's arms. Harry's jaw dropped and he took  step back.

"Uh, what bowl are you talking about?" he stuttered as he quickly handed me the bowl. I laughed and walked over to Zayn, handing him the bowl. This is getting a bit out of hand. I'm full anyways.

"Rysnna!" Harry exclaimed in despair, trying to snatch the bowl from Zayn's hands. Zayn held it above his head and walked over to the table, setting it down in the middle.

"Dude, you guys can all share!" I protested as I took my bowl from the table and set it down in the sink. By now, the lads had all gotten their own bowls and were eating ravenously.Harry frowned at me as he sat back down at the table. Too bad, Curly!

I stuck my tongue out at him and said,"Sharing's caring!" before walking into the living room and flopping down onto a couch next to Liam who was still eating his pasta. I can tell that this will be one exhausting summer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you like it? Thanks for everything! I'll be updating on Friday night! Please leave a comment :D

~T.Rysnna 1.27.13