Chapter 23

Okay, so if my fnfic gets 1200 view today, I'll post this. If it doesn't this will be posted on Christmas. Thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"Look how happy everyone is because of you," Louis whispered in my ear as we ate. I looked around the table. Zayn and Harry were feeding each other pasta and getting it all over each other's faces while Liam was wiping Niall's face and giving him the rest of his pasta. How does he not get fat!?

I smiled at Louis, “It’s not because of me. Don't you guys always do this?"

"Well, yes, but earlier everything was quiet and awkward. I mean, not every day is this fun!" Louis exclaimed. I laughed and turned back to my food. I could tell that this will be the best summer of my life.

"Hey, Zayn, you got a little something right there," I said mischievously while pointing to his cheek.

"No, it’s not gone," I said as he rubbed his face.

"Here, let me get it," I said as I reached across the table and smacked him. Pay back!!

"Hey! What was that for?" he exclaimed as he held his hand to his cheek. Everyone started to laugh.

"I think that you know what!" I replied while chuckling.

"So you guys are friends now?" Louis asked me while took a drink of his water.

"Yeah, I guess that we both overreacted. It's all good now!" I l responded. the rest of the meal was full of Niall asking for everyone’s' food and bickering between all of them. After the bill was paid, we all left the restaurant and piled into the car.

"Can I drive, Liam?!" Louis asked excitedly as Liam approached the driver's seat.

"What!? I think not!" Liam shouted and tried to jump into the car, but Louis beat him there. What was wrong with his driving anyways?

"Give me the keys!" Louis said and held his hand out to Liam.

"No! I don't think that you are the safest driver and plus we have Rysnna with us." Liam argued.

"Hey, let him drive! He can't be that bad!" I defended him.

"Whatever. Rysnna, that is the worst choice you will ever make," Liam warned me and tossed Louis the keys. We all got in the car and all of the boys made sure that their seatbelts were extremely secure. I had to sit on Liam, since Louis was driving.

"Louis, Rysnna doesn't even have seatbelt, so could you be careful..." Liam pleaded with Louis who just grinned and turned the car on. What have I gotten myself into...?

Liam wrapped his arms around my waist tightly as we pulled onto the freeway. Louis started to drive and was wayyy to fast and reckless. Liam tightened his grip and I buried my head into his shoulder.

"Louis, slow down!" I scream as I squeezed my eyes shut. Lou laughed and slowed down about 5 kilometers, but that still didn't help much... I could tell that the other boys weren't too fond of his driving either. Zayn was leaning onto Harry who was clutching the edge of the seat while Niall put his head in his hands.

"Louis, if you kill me, I will come back and haunt you nonstop!" I threaten, which caused his to laugh and swerve slightly into the next lane.

"Liam, you were completely right! Let's hope we make it out of this car safely," I said to Liam as He hugged me.

"Guys, relax! I'm an awesome driver and won't let anyone get hurt," Louis argued as he pulled off of the freeway. Almost back...

"Hey Rysnna, we need to make you a Twitter now!" Harry exclaimed as we pulled into the parking lot next to the bus.

"NO! Don't start yet!" Louis screamed causing all of us to cringe.

"Louis, if you don't stop shouting I will give your number to every girl in the world!" Niall yelled at Lou. I think that I might have to use that idea...

"Don't give Rysnna any ideas!" Liam said when he saw my face after Niall's threat.

"Oh shoot..." Niall said and his eyes widened. "Rysnna, remember that time that I was nice and did that thing for you?" he asked sweetly.

"Niall, I've only known you for a day! Don't worry, I'll keep that one for Harry or Louis," I replied and turned to look at Harry who groaned.

"Please! I'll do anything to stop that from happening," He pleaded with his green eyes. Well, this will be a good threat to use on them...

"I won't do that if I don't have a reason to...”

"Okay everyone, you may evacuate the vehicle," Louis announced. Finally!

"Sweet land!" I yelled and fell to the ground and hugged it. The lads chuckled and Liam helped me up.

"That is why we don't let Louis drive!" he said as he led me to the bus. I guess that that was a pretty eventful afternoon! I learned a few lessons, too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Te gusta? Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for all the comments/reads :D

~T.Rysnna 12.24.12 (will be posted on the 25th, though)