A Year of Thank Yous

Hello everyone! I know that this book is finished, but I needed to come back to say a few things...

November 30th was the day that I first uploaded a chapter on my Wattpad account. My first work was this book, Moments In Time.Hard to believe, eh?

You should have seen how excited I got over the few reads I got! I got more and more reads, votes, comments, and fans, leading to even more excitement and amazement. I was so excited and happy when people read my book! At 1,000 reads I was beyond grateful and so excited! At 10,000, I was shocked. As I got more reads, I met new people and my writing skills improved. I remember chatting with fans and those are some of my happiest memories.

I know that this is certainly not one of the best fanfics, but I enjoyed writing it and am glad to see that some people like to read it. As I update, my writing skills get better and better, which certainly helps me in school ;)

I would love to write even more, but ideas don't always come easy to me... I read hundreds of fanfictions and feel horrible if I feel as though I have already read a story that has my idea. I never want to take someone else's idea, so that kind of holds me back from writing as much as I would like to...

As for this book, there is indeed a sequel, in case you didn't know. It is called "Our Summer Moments" and I am currently working on it. I know that everything is really slow and drawn out, but I kind of like to focus on the little things and moments. (The Moments Series...)

As this is my one year anniversary, I would like to show you how much I have grown over the year :)

Just MIT:

48,387 Reads   635 Votes   462 Comments

Altogether:

11 Works-   54,147 Reads   820 Votes   606 Comments

85 Followers   15 Following   1 Dedication  

I am utterly amazed and so grateful. without all of you, I wouldn't have come this far. I can't thank you all enough! Please continue my journey with me :)

I also want to thank one Direction of course. I once saw them on the television and groaned at the thought of another boyband. My one friend suggested Wattpad to me, so I went on, looking for Twilight and Vampire Diaries FanFictions, only to be shocked at the number of One Direction fanfictions. Meanwhile, I had heard What Makes You Beautiful and fell in love with it. (Don't make fun of me!)  So, I started to read One Direction fanfictions in the spring of 2012. There was just something about them that drew me in. And let me tell you, being a fan of One Direction has been one of the best things that I have ever done. They are such incredible lads and I really love them. Being part of their fandom makes me feel as though I have a friend that will always be there for me :) I am so thankful for their personalities, kind actions, and powerful words. They are each a unique person who has their perks that we all admire. They are the best role models one could hope for! I hope that they will succeed in their careers forever and always. I will always be behind them, cheering them on, no matter what anyone else says :) Now, I am one of the biggest fangirls and always think of them at any time of day. They have come so far and I am so proud of them! As I watch them grow up, I realise that I am growing up with them, which is kind of sad, but it's life and if I have to get old, I can't think of any better people to do so with. I swear, I respond better to their names better than I do to mine! Right now, i would just love to give them all a hug and thank them for everything that they have done. They have brought so much happiness into our worlds and have helped so many.

Thank you all again! I hope that you took the time to read this, but if you didn't, that's alright :) I have come so far, thanks to all of you! I really would like to get to know you all, so please comment, message me, inbox me, Tweet me, Kik me, anything!

I am now ready to face my second year on Wattpad, which I hope is as good as this year or even better! I might start some new works soon, so be on the look-out please! Thank you for everything again, my amazing readers!

~T.Rysnna 30.11.13