Chapter 7

Hey guys! I've decided to update again, enjoy!

FYI- her name is pronounced RIS-NUH :)

*******************************************************************************************************************

Rysnna's POV

I lunged for the door, deciding to leave before they knew me too well and he told them my secret. I was stopped when a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me and pulled me back.

"Where do you think you're going, love?" he whispered into my ear. "We never got to finish our conversation from earlier."

"Tell anyone and I will hurt you so bad that you wish you never even came to America," I quietly said in a menacing voice. I heard him gulp, but he didn't loosen his grip.

"I just want you to know that you were-"

"Horrible. Thanks, I know."

"Getting comfy back there with Lou, I see!" Niall joked from his seat in the front of the car. I struggled, but Lou tightened his grip to make me madder.

"Louis, let go of me right NOW!" I yelled while thrashing in his arms. Meanwhile, the boys were laughing there heads off.

"Nope, I think I like it like this," he replied, resting his chin on my head.

"Harry, help me please! I'll bake cookies for you!" I pleaded with Harry, who was to the right of Lou, watching us with an amused expression.

Harry grinned and reached over and pulled me onto his lap. "Well, at least this is better than before." I commented happily. Louis protested while the others oohed.

"Now, will you guys please explain to me why we are touring America in a limo? And why were people chasing you?" The boys exchanged glances and I saw Liam nod from the driver's seat.

"Well love, do you have a smart phone?" Liam asked me.

"Yeah right! I can't afford that, Liam. Can I just use yours, Harry?" Harry handed me his phone and I opened up Google.

"Rysnna, please look up One Direction." Niall requested while eating a bag of chips he found under his seat.

"Okay, to where? Why won't you answer my questions first?" I demanded, which the boys found hysterical.

"Babe, look up ONE DIRECTION, please." Harry said, still chuckling.

"Okay..." I typed it in the search bar and pictures of them popped up everywhere. I read the wikipedia and a few articles really quick.

"So, I'm traveling with a boyband on a music tour around the world?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Yup! And you are going to enjoy every second of it, Ryssie!" Louis exclaimed. I punched him in the stomach and stated, "The name is Rysnna, freak."

"Guys, why don't you tell me more about yourselves?" iasked as we drove down the freeway towards Cleveland.

The boys took turns telling stories and I learned a great deal about them. They seemed very kind and down to earth. Except for Louis. I hate him so much! I ended up climbing into the front of the car and sitting on Niall to get away from him. I don't trust him at all. He seems to be the prankster and is very immature.

We were supposedly driving to the tour bus right now. I felt my eyes close as I looked out the window past Niall's shoulder. This is going to be a fun tour...

***************************************************************************************************************

Heyyy! Please comment! Anyways, I want to let you know hat I won't be able to update until Friday this week :( Please do't stop reading this story though. I will try to add 3 parts today to compensate. The comment word is Eduardo lol! You will be mentioned in the next part, if you comment this word or comment at all!

~T. Ryssie 12.2.12