Chapter 15

I really am thankful for all of you who read this! Thanks a lot and I hope you enjoy! There will be a lot of fun/sad parts coming up soon....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"Hey Liam? Can we switch partners? I mean, Larry Stylinson must live on!" Louis pleaded with Liam who was currently splitting the list up. Please say yes. Please say yes!

Liam looked up at Louis and said," Nope! I think that you and Rysnna need to bond and become friends before you end up seriously hurting each other."

I shot Liam the death glare,"Over my dead body! He ill never truly be my friend!" I saw him gulp. Good.

"Come on! You are going to be, like, best friends for, like, ever!" Harry squealed like a girl. I rolled my eyes and threw a white cushion at him. He better shut up!

Wait! I have an amazing idea... MWA HA HA!

"Rysnna, are you okay?" I heard Zayn ask worriedly from under me.

"Did I just laugh out loud?" I asked, embarrassed. They can't find out...

"Yeah... It was a bit creepy...." he replied while everyone slowly inched away from me. Whoops!

"Uh, don't worry! I was just practicing!" I responded to them.

"Practicing for what? Murdering us in our sleep?" Harry laughed.

"Shut it, Styles!" Everyone laughed and went back to their conversations while Liam organized the lists and called their body guard to let him know that we are leaving.

Now, back to my idea... At Walmart, I'm going to trick Louis into buying prank supplies so that we can prank the others, but I'm really going t end up pranking him,too. He will be so surprised and will not mess with me again! Perfection. I guess that I should act friendly now.

"Rys? You ready to go?" Louis asked as everyone got up. You can do this Rysnna! Stay strong.

"Yeah! Let's beat them until they cry!" I yelled and followed him as we left the bus. We walked across the deserted parking lot and approached a small car. How are we going to fit??

"Uh, Rysnna? We need you to sit on Lou's lap for the ride. Is that okay..." Liam asked nervously. Really?!

"Uh, okay," I replied without a fight and got into the car. I sat on Lou's lap next Harry. The boys looked at me, surprised as they got into their own seats. Just wait...

"Care to tell me why you are being so civil to me now?" Louis whispered into my ear as he put his arm around my waist to prevent me from falling. Must. Not. Hit.

"Just because I'm a nice person. Anyways, I have a plan for us," I whispered back.

"And what would that be, love?"

"How about we get some supplies at Walmart and prank the boys as revenge for making us partners tomorrow night?" I asked while watching the scenery outside. Ohio is beautiful in the summer! All of the trees are a vibrant green and the lake always sparkles. The birds were even chirping their own songs.

I could just sense tht Louis was grinning when he replied,"I like the way you think!"

"Wow! Rysnna is actually being nice to Lou for more than five minutes!" Niall exclaimed from the front seat where he was eating some Reese's.

"What are you planning?!" Harry screamed in horror. He looked extremely scared,too. He better watch out...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! I won't give you anymore until I reach 800 or so reads ;) Thanks! PS- Big scenes coming up...

~T. Rysnna 12.14.12