Chapter 26

FYI: YOU MAY NEED A BOX OF TISSUES :'( Ehhhh. I don't feel like writing a note begging for comments so here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

I heard some shuffling outside the door and Louis yelling. Gosh, why does he even care? Zayn was still hugging me and I had become quieter.

"Is everything alright in there?" I heard Niall ask form the other side of the door. Well, at least he isn’t trying to break the door down.

"Uhh, yeah. I just stepped on a pin and it dug deep into my foot," I explained while rubbing my eyes. I hope he doesn't see through my lie...

"Okay, are you sure that you are fine?" he asked innocently. He's so nice!

"Yeah, Zayn will help me. Thanks for asking, though," I replied as I walked over to the sink and washed my face off. My eyes were very puffy and my whole face was red. How attractive...

"Alright, I'll see you later I guess!" he responded and I heard him walk away. Finally! I walked back over to Zayn and sat next to him. I'm going to have to explain everything to him, aren’t I?

"Rysnna, you can talk whenever you feel comfortable," Zayn reassured me as he put his arm around my shoulder. He's such a good friend. Why can't the boys in America be more like those from Europe?

After a few minutes of silence I finally had the courage to talk. Let's see if I can make it through without crying! "Well, as a child, I never had any friends except for my brother. His name is George and he was two years older than me. He always stood up for me and spent time with me even when he had his own friends. As I was going into the 7th grade, he got a scholarship to a prestigious all boys’ boarding school. I was extremely upset, but he made sure that he spent the whole summer with me. It was one of the best summer I have ever had. Meanwhile, I had a very caring mom and dad who very happily married. We were all very close and didn't keep any secrets from each other. We were all a big happy family until the end of the summer. My dad was a businessman and was on a trip to California when the plane got stuck in a sudden storm. We got the phone call just as we were driving George to the school. I was broken and I cried for days. I had just lost my brother and my dad. When it was time for the funeral, someone who surveyed the crash site handed us letters that my dad wrote for us." At this point I was crying so hard that I couldn't even talk. I kept quiet though so Louis wouldn't hear.

Zayn wrapped his arms around me and rocked me back and forth until my crying subsided into sniffling.

"I'm so sorry, Rysnna! That's horrible," he said and I felt him start crying into my shoulder. We were silent as be hugged each other for a while.

"There was a letter to each of us. He knew that he was going to die the minute he saw the storm clouds! He told me how proud he was of me and that he will always watch over me. He left me a small Irish good luck coin that was passed down through his family. I always have it with me and can't imagine what I would do if I lost it!" I continued and I pulled the small token out of my pocket. I polished it with the bottom of my shirt and showed it to Zayn.

"And the worst part was that I didn’t even get to say good bye to him! I didn't wake up in time to see him leave!" I cried and put my face in my hands. That was the biggest regret I have ever had. I feel so guilty for not even hugging him for one last time.

"Shhh, it's alright Rysnna. I have a feeling that you feel guilty, but don't. You never knew that that would happen!" Zayn comforted me. He reminds me so much of my brother...

"After that, things didn't get any better. My mom could barely support herself and me on the paycheck of a waitress. I refused to get close with anyone in case something happened to them and the girls at school bullied me horribly since my brother wasn't there," I continued while staring at the floor.

"Thanks for listening to me, Zayn," I mumbled into his shoulder. I think that I can really trust him now.

"Thank you for opening up to me. I bet that it felt good to talk to someone, eh?" Zayn asked quietly just in case someone was listening from the other side of the door.

"It really does. I haven't talked to anyone about this," I added while getting up to wash my face again. I think that I'm done crying for now.

"How about we do something to get your mind off of it?" Zayn suggested when I was finished. I honestly could use some fun...

"Like what?" I asked him while leaning my head against his shoulder. I'm glad to have someone to talk to and have fun with.

"How about we do a word search? I mean, there's not much else that we can do..." Zayn asked while pulling a word search out from his drawer in the vanity.

"You keep a word search in the bathroom!?" I laughed. What would the fans think if they knew about this?

"Hey! I have to entertain myself somehow when I get trapped in here," Zayn argued as he quickly checked his hair in the mirror.

"I guess we can. Do you have a pen?" I asked as he sat back down with the book.

"Of course! I'm always prepared!" he replied as he pulled a pen out of the middle of the book.

We sat there for about an hour and completed five puzzles. Of course we always got into arguments over who gets to find what word.

"Hey! I was going to find 'vain'!" Zayn argued with me as I circled the word.

"Ha! Mud in your eye1 That's what you get for finding 'Ohio'," I replied while sticking my tongue out at him.

"Are you guys ever going to come out!? I really need to go!' I heard Harry ask from the other side of the door.

"Is Louis out there?" Zayn asked while looking cautious. I hope he isn't or else we won't come out...

"No! Please open the door!" Harry begged and started to pound on the door.

"How do we know that you aren't lying?" I asked stubbornly.

"Pweeeeeeez,Rysnna! I reallllllly have to go," he replied.

"Awww. Is little Haz going to wet himself?" I asked in a baby voice. Let's make him suffer!

"RYSNNA!"Harry shouted while trying to turn the door handle.

"Alright! We're coming out!" Zayn responded as he helped me up off the ground and opened the door. Harry rushed in and slammed the door behind him. Zayn and I looked at each other and started to laugh. This is certainly going to be an interesting summer....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you like? I made it long just for you! Thanks for reading :)

~T.Rysnna 12.28.12