Chapter 34

Hey guys! I know that you guys get bored of me saying thank you, but THANK YOU! Follow the progress of this story at @1DRysnna! Anyways the KEYWORD for this chapter is commenting the name of who you think Rysnna will end up with. I already know who it is, but I won't spoil it. I just want to know what you guys are thinking! Enjoyyyyy Also, the people who comment will be metioned in the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

All of the boys suddenly became extremely hyper as we ran through the halls. Once we reached the stage area, the boys stopped and turned to be.

"GROUP HUG!" Louis shrieked while running towards me. A group hug with five hyper boys? Great... All of the boys came up to be and we stood there in a group for a while. Louis was to my right and harry was to my right. Liam and Niall were in front of me with Zayn behind me, so I couldn't escape.

"Get off meeeeeee," I manage to say and everyone chuckled. No one moved though. Arghhh.

"Boys, you're live in five!" a stagehand shouted as he walked by. The boys didn't move, though.

"Guys! You can let go now," I suggested as  I tried to push Harry off of my arm. Liam and Niall had given up, but I was still left with three annoying boys.

"Vacate my personal space in3..2..1," I warned and as soon as I hit one, Lou and Zayn stepped back. Of course Harry is the stubborn one...

"Harry, this time there will be a dead cat if you don't get off of me!" I threaten him and he immediately stepped back, looking a bit pale.

"That's better!" I smirked and went up to Liam.

"Good luck, LiLi!" I exclaimed as I pulled him into a hug and moved onto Niall.

"Break a leg, Niall. It's still fires and chips, though!" I said as I got a Horan hug from Niall.

"I will be speaking to you about this later young lady," he replied in a stern voice. I started laughing as I watched him try to look serious. I went up to Zayn and gave him a big hug.

"Hope you have fun, DJ Malik!!" I told him. He just laughed and ruffled my hair. I glared at him and turned to everyone. “Have a great concert guys! Oh, I can't wait to see the reaction of the fans when they see that you're decorated!" I exclaimed and they all scowled.

"Whoever did this will certainly be in trouble..." Liam said as he glanced around the group of us.

"You guys better get in position!" I said as I looked at the time on my phone.

"Don't we get any hugs?" Harry whined as he pointed to Lou and himself.

"Nope! You two annoy me!" I replied and stuck my tongue out. They glanced at each other and ran towards me. Fablouis...

They sandwiched me in hug and laughed before they let me go. I glared at them as I straightened my clothes out. "Never do that again..."

"We better go now! Rysnna this young lady will escort you to your seat, okay?" Liam asked as he motioned to a stagehand the looked to be a bit older than me.

"Of course. Thanks guys! Have a good time!" I said as I left with the girl. She turned to me as we walked through some halls and said, “Wow, you're extremely lucky to get to hang out with those boys. They are a bit hyper, but have goo hearts."

I smiled at her as we reached the door to the seating, “They are a bit hyper..." As soon as we opened the door, the sound of screaming hit my ears. Wow... The girl took me to a seat in the middle of the front row and I thanked her she left. Of course the boys would get me this seat.