Chapter 52

Heyyylloooo! Thanks for everything! I hope that you like this chapter! I might update later. Let's see how many reads my story can get today! :D

Here ya goooo (special surprise: a different POV!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV (WOW! This hasn't happened in ages!)

I'm starting to get worried about Rysnna. She has been in the bathroom with Liam for over three hours! The lads and I sat in silence as we watched some silly American reality shows that made no sense. I sighed as Niall got up to get some food from the kitchen.

"Lads, do you think that we should get Rysnna now? I mean, it's been over an hour..." I suggested and Harry and Louis looked up at me. Niall walked back into the room nodding.

"Yeah! Let's be like spies, though!" Niall exclaimed joyously and Lou agreed excitedly. Of course they want to act like spies...

"Do you think she's okay, though?" Harry asked, his eyebrows furrowed. Niall and Lou quieted down and looked at me for an answer.

"I'm sure she is. This is Liam we're talking about!" I assured them and I motioned for them to come closer. "Let's make up a plan now."

Lou's eyes lit up, “I have this bobby pin from my sister's make up kit, why don't we pick the lock quietly and one of us grab Rysnna quickly?"

We nodded, approvingly at his plan. "Sounds good! Who knows how to pick a lock quietly?" Niall asked, his mouth full of Doritos.

"I can pick the lock while one of you grabs Rysnna. We should also have two people ready to hold Liam back in case he tries to steal her back," Harry replied, taking the bobby pin from Louis.

"Yeah, why don't I grab her while Louis and Niall take care of Liam?" I suggested as we all stood up and stretched, getting ready for our rescue mission.

"Okay, but we have to be quiet!" Louis declared. I scoffed, like Louis was the quiet one...

"Sir! Yes Sir!" Haz, Niall, and I said as we saluted him. He grinned and slowly turned to leave the room. He suddenly stopped, causing all of us to fall back on top of each other.

"Lou!" I exclaimed quietly as we glared at him. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I had an idea..." he argued. I sighed and helped Niall and Harry up. We all looked at him expectantly. I have a feeling that this isn't going to be helpful...

"We need to army crawl soldiers! They won't be able to hear us if we do!" he declared, proud of his idea.

"Really Lou?" Harry asked, chuckling. Niall looked excited as he dropped to the ground immediately and looked up at us, waiting for us to join.

"Yes, really! Now drop and army crawl with me, soldiers!" Louis commanded as he joined Niall on the ground. I rolled my eyes and followed their lead as we silently crawled to the bunk area. Niall was in front of me and Haz behind me as we journeyed toward our destination.