Chapter 6

Hey guys! I really hope that you're reading this because anyone who comments, will be mentioned and I will check out your fancfic :)

*******************************************************************************************************************

Rysnna's POV

"Love, should I text the others the address and tell them to meet us here?" Edward asked me ask we sat in the living room.

"Yeah, that's what Zayn said to do." I replied as he tapped away on his phone.

"Dear, they'll b here in thirty minutes or so. They ran into the woods have have to walk all the way back to the limo at the ice cream place," Edward told me as he received messages from the boys.

"Hey, Edward?" I asked while playing Angry Birds on my phone.

"Love for the last time! My name is HARRY!" he screamed at me. Why is he so mad? I looked down at my lap, not wanting to be in this room anymore. I don't think they will want me to go on tour with them now. How awkward is it going to be when Zayn comes back into the room and finds out that I'm not going? I knew that nobody would ever want to be my friend, even if they are from another continent!

I got up quickly and turned to him and said quietly, "Tell Zayn that I said bye and to have fun on the tour.'

I quickly started down the hall and tried to make it to my room before any of the boys showed up.

"Love! Wait, come back here. I didn't mean to yell!" he protested and tried to grab my arm to stop me, but was interrupted when the door burst open and Liam walked in.

He looked around and sensed that something was wrong. With an angry expression on his face he asked Harry, "What did you do Harry!?" Liam turned to me and pulled me into a hug.

" Ididn't mean to yell at her. Zayn told her that my name was Edward and I got frustrated. Please forgive me, Rysnna. I didn't mean to offend you," Harry pleaded with his bright green eyes sparkling.

"It's okay Harry. I was just startled and it made me think of something. Anyways, let's start over. It's Harry,right?"

"Yes, love. Come here," he sai drawing me into a hug.

"Rys, I think that we better leave now. Lou and Niall washed their hair with your hose and I just finished showering. They will probably cause trouble if we don't get going," Zayn stated. I didn't notice him come into the room.

"Okay, let me go get my car  keys!"I said happily and started to go get them, but was stopped when Harry grabbed my hand.

"Dear, you won't be needing your car. We'll explain later, but for now just get your bags into our car. Okay?"

"What? Why? No offense, but I don't think that all of us will fit in a car easily."

I was startled when Zayn grabbed the keys from the counter and Harry picked me up and carried me outside to there car, which was actually a limo. Zayn and Liam headed to my car to get my bags while Harry threw me into a limo. I landed on something hard.

"Harry? Why do you have a limo?" Hey! I need my car," I protested.

"Just be quiet, love," he chuckled as Liam and Zayn brought my two bags in the car and stored them under a seat. "Is that all you have?" Harry asked as they all gawked.

"I don't need much. Simplicity is best!" I laughed.

"We are taking you shopping ASAP!" Liam exclaimed as he got into the driver's seat and started to drive down the street.

"Uh, love?" I heard a voice say below me and I jumped out of the seat, falling to the ground. All of the boys laughed and I realized that there was a fifth person in the car that I was sitting on. It was the same guy from before that caught me singing..........................

****************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading! I'll be gone until 3ish, so I will update more tonight. :)

~~~~~T. Rysnna 12.1.12