Chapter 82

Greetings my lovely readers! I have returned to Wattpad early this week. I even have a new chapter for you to read! I hope that you enjoy it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been lying face down on this bed for twenty minutes and I’m still bored. I don’t want to start my new books yet since I want to save them for a time when I can’t sleep. I quickly stuffed my bag of books underneath my bed so Zayn and Liam wouldn’t be able to find them.

“We’re here!” I heard Harry scream as he slammed the door open to my room. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Maybe if it looks like I’m sleeping for a while, Zayn will leave me alone. I mean, I’m almost a professional at pretending to be asleep!

“Rys?” I heard Zayn ask quietly as they walked into my room. I remained still with my eyes closed lightly.

“I thought that she refused to go to sleep?” Liam’s voice whispered and I could hear them walking around my room. So Zayn did tell Liam and all of the others, too? That’s just great…

“She has to be faking!” Zayn replied and I didn’t react since it would just prove him right.

“Let’s just let her get some sleep for now. We can talk with her later. Want to fill Lou in? I think he’s in the room down the hall,” Liam suggested and they left the room silently. Good.

After Liam gently shut the door, I sat up on my bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I might as well look through Twitter for now. As I looked at my profile, I found that I now had almost a million followers and many people were tweeting me constantly. I followed a few people and even replied to a few tweets before I found a tweet from Harry waiting for me.

@Harry_Styles: @1DRysnna it looks like you’re not sleeping anymore…

My eyes widened and I jumped off of my bed, sprinting to my door to lock it, but it was thrown open before I even reached it. Louis quickly closed and locked the door behind him and sat down on the floor in front of it. Wow, that was a bit quick…

“What?” I asked innocently as he looked up at me with a grin on his face. Maybe I can distract him from asking me any questions.

“I honestly have no idea what is going on right now. All of the lads were running toward your room as I stepped out into the hallway so I decided to beat them,” he shrugged casually, leaning against the door. Wait, that means that he doesn’t know what happened yet…

“Why are they trying to get in here?” he asked and I noticed that the lads were hammering on the door, all shouting something different. They better shut up and leave!

“Uh, I don’t know?” I replied causing him to look at me seriously before grabbing my hand and pulling me down to the ground next to him. Wow, Lou is trying to be serious now?

“Why won’t you talk to us? You know that you can trust us. We would never hurt you,” he assured me and I nodded. They are like brothers to me!

“I don’t have much to tell you?” I replied unsurely and he laughed. I heard the lads grumbling outside the door still and hoped that they weren’t planning on staying there.

“Well, I won’t bug you too much about it… So, what should we do now?” he asked and I was glad that he wasn’t pestering me with questions even though I know that he will be asking again.

“Well, I kind of wanted to bake, but seeing as the others are standing in the hallway, I don’t think that we can do too much unless it’s in this room…” I laughed and his eyes lit up suddenly. Uh oh…