Chapter 67

Hello everyone! I am so ecstatic to announce that I officially have over 10,000 reads! Thank you so much for reading, commenting, voting and for fanning me! Please keep it up! I love coming back every weekend and seeing the amount of reads I have and reading the comments you leave. This is farther than I have ever thought that this story would go. My writing skills have improved SO much,too. I also love reading the fanfics I find on Wattpad! Thanks again :D I couldn't do this without all of you!

A special thanks to: @hant1999 for commenting on most chapters and chatting with me often :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

I quickly stood up as I heard laughter coming from it. It was a photo booth that I ran into and I bet you that they are hiding in it! Why didn't I think of this...?

I walked over to the front of it and yanked the curtain back, revealing 5/5 of One Direction sitting on the bench, still laughing. What!? I'm the last one here? I thought that Liam and Harry would be last!

"Hey! It wasn't that funny! It wasn't my fault that the photo booth popped up out of nowhere!" I scowled as they kept laughing. Niall reached over and pulled me into the large photo booth. I stumbled, but landed on top of Liam and Zayn.

"What are you doing?" I asked, frowning up at Niall who pulled the curtain. I sat up straighter on top of Liam and Zayn who were flanked by Niall, Louis, and Harry.

"We're getting our pictures taken!" Louis yelled excitedly. My eyes widened and I tried to squeeze out of the booth. They are not taking a picture of me! I hate getting my picture taken!

"Rys!" Harry exclaimed, grabbing my wrist and pulling me back. I struggled to get my wrist free from his grip, but it was useless.

"Harry, let me go! I don't want get my picture taken," I argued and Niall blocked the exit. Oh, how nice...

"Rysnna, we need to take some pictures together to commemorate this very day!" Zayn said, pushing me back.

“We can commemorate its some other way! How about we write a story about today,eh?” I tried to convince them, but the scowls on their faces told me that it wasn’t working.

“Please!” Niall grinned at me. Not going to work… As you can tell, I am very stubborn and not easy to persuade.

"No! I hate getting my picture taken!" I retorted, still trying desperately to get out. The one thing that I hate most is getting my picture taken! I know that they have had Twitcams, but I guess that I was too busy to even think of that... Note to self: always be aware for Twitcams from now on.

"Come on, Rysnna! Pleaseeeeeeeeee!" Louis whined, grabbing my other arm and pulling me back, too. Arghh, what is with people today!?

"It's the least you can do..." Liam commented as I looked up at him. Really? He's going to guilt me into this? I thought Liam was the nicer one, too!

"Fine," I muttered and they all cheered. We all bunched together and Niall inserted the money on the outside. Let’s get this over with.

"Say cheese!" Zayn exclaimed, putting his arm around my shoulder. I scowled and looked over at him. I might have given in, but I don’t have to smile.

"Cheese," I mumbled, causing the lads to laugh. Harry reached over and pulled my cheeks up, trying to make me smile. Epic fail...

"SMILE!" Lou yelled, jumping up excitedly. I burst out laughing when his head hit the top of the box and I heard a click. Wait, what?