Chapter 40 (Capitulo Cuarenta) did I say that right? LOL

Thanks for everything :) I hope that you will like this chapter! Control your feels! Hahaha! Please read the note at he end because it's importanttttttttt! You are lucky I updated! It is like three in the morning!

Mentions-

WritingDayandNight

hant1999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

I turned back to Louis," I asked you if you did or did not cheat in the game we just played!" This is so funny! Niall pressed the Nerf gun harder to his head. Louis just smirked up at me, his blue eyes twinkling.

"Say it, don't spray it!" he sang and I heard the lads snicker behind me. I slowly turned around and glared at them. They quickly stifled their laughter and averted their gazes. Good...

"Niall, would you reach me that bowl behind you, please?" I asked as I pointed behind him. Let's see who's laughing after this...

"Louis, how much do you care about these precious carrots?" I inquired as I grabbed the large bowl of carrots from Niall. His face suddenly paled and he stopped laughing.

"Well, I have a backup supply anyways," he retorted sassily as he rolled his eyes. I see why they call him the Sass Masta from Doncasta...

"Oh, about that... Hiding your carrots in the pot under the sink isn't a very good hiding spot," I told him and his eyes widened. Score!

"Rysnna, I’ll answer your questions," Louis mumbled as he looked at his lap.

"What was that you said? I can't hear you!" I taunted him, "Anyways, did you or did you not cheat?"

"I might have made a slight miscalculation..." Louis stated quietly as he looked behind me. What is happening? I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and restrain me. What in the name of Harry's curls?

"What are you doing Zayn?" I said as I looked behind me to see that Zayn was my captor. Harry had rushed forward and was rescuing Louis.

"Don't let his escape! Let me go, Zayn!" I screamed as he sat me down in the chair and started to tie me up.

"Traitor!" I yelled, but he just smirked at me as he tried to secure me to the char. I'm not going down without a fight... I kicked my legs and tried hitting him, but he had Harry hold my arms to my side and Lou hold my feet down while he knotted the rope. I glared at Liam who was sitting on Niall. What happened to Niam? Niall was struggling to get up and rescue me, but Liam was too strong for him. Well, at least he tried...

"I can't believe you guys! Why are you doing this?" I asked as I tried to tip the chair back. It might hurt, but they would get me out of it. Harry saw what I was about to do and glared at me as he went behind my chair and held it up.

"Let's just say that we aren't too happy with the pranks you played on us..." Zayn replied as he put his hands on the back of my chair and looked me in the eyes. Wow, they are such a pretty brown... Almost like poop. Note my enthusiasm.