Chapter 43

Thanks for everything! I was really excited when I woke up and found out that I had 2900 reads! I would realllllllly appreciate it if I got up to 3000 reads today!

My Mention: (funniest comment)

skylar0721:

It would be hilarious if she had the boys' customized ringtones they did for Nokia!

(Look them up on YouTube if you have no idea what I'm talking about)

Well, I looked the video up and it was hilarious! I am definitely going to put that in my story! Thanks skylar0721!

I also want to thank WrtingdayandNight, hant1999, and samanthaemilyjane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

I quickly looked up and found about 10 paps running down the trail with their cameras. Shoot! I tried to shake Niall awake, but it didn't work. I sighed and quickly picked him up bridal style. He was pretty heavy, but I think that I can handle it.

I glanced behind me and saw that the paps were getting closer, so I turned back around and sprinted down the trail as fast as I could. How did they find us? Now there are going to be loads of fake rumors that will spread like wildfire! I was still running fast and the paps were about 75 meters behinds me. I could hear their cameras clicking and them shouting out questions, but I just kept running. I don't know if I can hold Niall for any longer, so I tried to wake him up and run at the same time.

"Niall, I need you to wake up. Please, the paps are here and are chasing us. NIALL!" I yelled and his eyes quickly fluttered open. He looked around confusedly and his eyes widened when he saw that he was being carried.

"Rysnna, I'm so sorry! Here, let me down," Niall replied and he jumped out of my arms as I stopped. He grabbed my hand and we both kept sprinting down the trail, listening to the paps call our names.

"I'm going to call Liam," I panted as I pulled my phone out and dialed his number. Hopefully, he'll be able to help us out.

"Rysnna! You finally called back! Are you okay? Please come back with Niall," Liam exclaimed after he answered his phone. I looked behind me and saw that the paps were slowly catching up.

"Liam, we need help! The paps are chasing us through that park and I don't think that I can run for any longer!" I managed to gasp out. Niall was getting ahead of me, but he still held my hand and stayed with me.

"Oh,Rysnna! This is horrible. Where is the park that you're at? I'll have Paul come and get you guys. He is driving to the city right now," Liam responded and I could hear the boys running over to him to hear what I'm saying.

"We are at the park that is down the street from McDonald's and the trail we are on is going to take us to the parking lot. Where will the car be?" I replied as Niall and I ran towards the end of the trail. The paps were catching up with us and I could hear some of their questions.

"Are you two dating?"

"Did you just propose to her, Niall?"

"Where are the other boys?"

I struggled to hear Liam respond through all of the noise, but I managed to hear him say, “Paul says that he is pulling in right now. We have him on the phone with Zayn. His is driving a big, black van."

"Thanks,LiLi, I think that I see him!" I exclaimed as Niall and I ran into the parking lot and spotted a black van pulling in. I hung up and tried to sprint, but it was getting hard to breathe. We were about halfway across the gravel parking lot when I tripped on a very large rock. I yelped as I fell to the ground and my hand slipped out of Niall's. The paps were now only ten meters away and were still running quickly.