Chapter 64

Hello! This might or might not be the last update for the day. If it is, I will be back on Friday night :D Thanks for reading,commenting,and voting! I hope that you like this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

After we all entered the massive shopping center, we grouped around a fountain so that we could establish the rules. I took a look around and saw that this place was crawling with teenage girls. Perfect... I grinned, but Harry noticed and his eyes widened with fear.

He dove in front of Niall who was standing next to me and threw his hand over my mouth. The lads turned and looked at Harry weirdly. I struggled to get his hand off of my mouth, but he refused to let go.

"Harry, would you care to explain what you are doing...?" Liam asked, coming up to us and pushing Harry away from me. Yeah, I would like to know the answer to that too.

"Well, it looked as though Rysnna was about to make us get noticed by all of those fans, just like she did to me a while ago!" he replied, glaring at me.

"I was just making sure that I had an escape plan!" I retorted and the lads chuckled. Well, you never know when you'll need one...

"Rysnna, please don't do that again!" Liam pleaded with me and the others joined in with him.

"I won't do that to you lads. Anyways, let's make the rules up, okay!?" I asked, excited to get this game started. They nodded happily and gathered around me, waiting to hear the rules.

"Rule Number 1: No bathrooms! Rule Number 2: No cheating Rule Number 3: Don't hurt anyone or anything!" I commanded, hoping that there weren't any loopholes.

"I guess that those are pretty reasonable..." Niall replied and Liam nodded in approval. I turned to ask Harry a question, but found him quietly whispering with Louis and Zayn. Hmmm...

"CHEATERS!" I ran up and screamed in their ears causing them to wince and shoot me dirty looks.

"If you lads cheat, there are extremely severe consequences!” I warned them, but they just laughed and shook their heads at me. Odd…

"Let’s get this party started!" I exclaimed happily and we all cheered. I'm glad that everyone is in a pretty good mood now! Niall is still complaining, but we are just ignoring it for now.

"Ooh! Can I go first!? PLEASE!" Louis exclaimed jumping up and down which received some dirty looks from the people walking past. I shrugged and the others motioned for him to go ahead.

"Wait, Lou, please be careful..." Zayn commented before sitting beside me on a bench and putting his head in his hands. Lou grinned and ran off. This is going to be an eventful round...

"Haz set your phone for five minutes! Everyone else, put your heads down," I called over to the bench across from ours in the seating area around the fountain. Niall and Liam sat down on a couch and covered their eyes while Harry took a seat on the floor in front of them and did the same. I laughed and did the same. People must think that we are insane!

After about two minutes of covering our eyes, I was starting to get bored. "Zayn, I'm bored..." I complained, still covering my eyes. I heard him chuckle, but he didn't reply.

“Do you want to be my partner for this round?" I asked, hoping that he will agree since this is such a big mall and I don’t want to get lost.

"I guess, but is that against the rules?" he replied.

"Noooo, we are just accidently walking together... Besides, I'm sure the others will split into partners, too," I explained happily.

"Fine, but you better be good at this game!" he warned and I smirked to myself. I'm good at all games!