Chapter 63

Hello! How is everyone doing!? Well, I hope that you like this chapter, even though it is a filler chapter! The mall scene will be in the next chapter, which should be posted tomorrow! Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting :D

Dedications/Mentions:

 the wonderfully amazayn @hant1999 (she was the only person who commented :( )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

Once everyone was ready, we all piled into the van that Paul was driving. It was about noon and the roads of Columbus were pretty crowded. Let's just say that we were not all in very good moods. For one, this van isn’t exactly big and I am currently smushed between Louis and Niall. Also, we didn't even eat lunch yet since it took so long for us to get ready and Niall won't stop complaining about being hungry.

And that's not even all of it! Zayn is cranky because Liam forced him to wear a beanie so he won't be recognized just after he finished perfecting his hair. Harry is still kind of mad that he lost his thumb wrestling war and Liam is snapping at anyone who disrupts the silence. Oh, and Louis isn't helping too much by poking me and Harry in the cheeks, assuming that we don't know that it is him. So, all in all, this is not a very joyful car ride...

"I'm hunggggrrrryyyyyy!" Niall whined and Liam's head whipped over to glare at Niall. Oh great! Another argument!

"Niall, shut up! If you say another word, I will personally make sure that we won’t get any food for the rest of the afternoon!" Liam snapped and Niall looked down, now quiet. I mean, who wouldn’t be quiet after that kind of threat!?  Who knew that Liam could be so cranky?

I felt a poke on my cheek and I turned to Lou quickly and grabbed his hand, smacking his face extremely hard with his own hand. Haha!

"Don't ever poke me again! I am not dumb; I know that you are doing it!" I seethed before turning away, leaving a shocked Lou, holding his now red cheek. Why does he have to be so annoying!?

I sighed and looked over at Niall who looked over at me and mouthed, “Do you have any food?" His bright blue eyes were filled with hope and I couldn't help but nod. His face lit up as I reached into my purse and pulled out a chocolate bar, handing it to him.

"Thanks!" he mouthed, pulling me into a sideways hug. I grinned, happy that I satisfied one of the lads so far. All of a sudden, I felt a finger poke my cheek. Oh, that's it!

My head snapped to look at Lou and just as I was about to punch him in the stomach, Niall grabbed my fist in midair and pulled me away from Louis. I glared at Lou as he smirked down at me. Lucky…

"Just leave her alone, lad!" I heard Niall say as he made sure that I didn't try to attack Lou again.

"What if I don't want to?" Louis retorted, sticking his tongue out at me. You know what? If he wants to be annoying, I can be even more annoying! He is going to regret this...

"Louis, stop it now!" Liam commanded as he looked up from his phone. Oh, so now he decides to do something about it...

"Fine." Louis mumbled, leaning onto Harry's shoulder. Well, too late!

"THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS! YES, IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT, NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE... THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS!" I began to sing the song that I always tormented my brother with when we were young. The lads looked over at me as I shouted the song off key and looked directly at Lou.