Chapter 14

Heyyy! Thanks for all of the comments! I am back for the weekend so expect 3-5 chapters! Also, a shout out to @samanthaemilyjane13 for actually reading author's notes. Here you go guys:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

I can't believe this! I'm stuck with stupid Louis Tomlinson for  Walmart shopping trip. He just makes me o angry! He acts like he is the best thing ever. Some one needs to put hm in his place. I guess that I'll be the one to do that later...

After we threw away our slips of paper, we went back into the living room and sat with our lovely partners. Please note the sarcasm -_- Louis tried to put his arm around me just to annoy me, so I punched him in the stomach right away. He better watch out.

"Oww.. Why do you hate meeeeee?" Louis whined while holding his stomach. The lads chuckled and Liam ran to get a notepad and a pen for the list.

"OK! Let's get started on this list! Each person will get a chance to say what we need to buys, so no shouting!" Liam commanded. Wow, he is really organized...

"Can I start!?" Niall yelled excitedly while jumping in his seat. Well, I guess this is where all of the energy from food goes. Remind me to never be around him after he has caffeine...

"Please me reasonable,Niall!" Liam leaded. Ha! Niall be reasonable with food? I've only known him for a day, but I know that he likes food.

"Well, food is a necessity! Okay, we need some bread, lunch meat, cheese, chips, pop, sweets, cookies, brownies-"

"Umm..Niall that's enough for now," Liam replied while jotting all of the foods down. I have  feeling that we will never starve if we are around Niall.

"Zayn, anythng to add?"

"Uhhh. I need a new comb, some hair gel, and some shades for all of us to be disguised. That's pretty much it for me," Zayn replied while playing some game on his phone.

"HArry?"

"Some soap, new DVDs, a football, and some cereal," Harry added from beside me as he played with my hair. I usually don't like it when people touch my hair, but he wasn't pulling on it. I guess I won't hit him...yet.

"Rysnna? I know that you like to cook,"

"Well, it would be nice if we got some pasta, tomato sauce, mini pizzas, pancake mix, eggs, bacon, and Nutella," I said, hoping that I didn't ask for too much. I'll pay for it if I have to.

"Okay, it will be nice to have some real food for once. Harry is usually too lazy to cook. Lou?" Liam asked while leaning back into the couch my Niall.

"Carrots! Oh, I also think that we need some toothpaste, blankets, tea, and duct tape," Louis commented. Does Walmart even sell carrots? Wait, did he say duct tape?

"Uh, Walmart doesn't sell carrots," Zayn said nevously to Louis. He's going to get beat up....

"Zayn! How dare you say such things!?" Lou screamed and started to attack Zayn, but I stuck my foot out and tripped him. Score!

"RYSNNA! Just watch your back..." Lou muttered as he sat back down. Yeah, right!

"I think that having you here is the best thing since we almost won the X Factor!" Zayn exclaimed with an excited expression. I laughed and walked over to him. I sat down on top of him and decided o make a deal that might end up helping me.

"You better protect me too Malik... This is a partnership. Deal?" I stuck my hand out and he shook it. He agreed with a sparkle in his deep brown eyes. "Deal!"

"What? Now I have to deal with two of you!?" Louis complained while cuddling into Harry who comforted him.

"Yep! I think that you'll be the one watching your back from now on!" I sneered at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok! Here was the first chapter of the evening! I hope you enjoy and thanks again for all of the comments! Guess what!? This was #6 under fan fiction in Undiscovered Gems on Sunday! Let's try to do that again :D See you guys soon!

~ T. Rysnna 12.14.12