Chapter 86

Hello again! I actually updated everyday for the past four days! Well,  this is the last day of that... Anyways, I will see you all Friday or Saturday :D Enjoy this chapter and maybe you will notice something...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

I woke up in the middle of the night with a start. I fell asleep? Still shocked, I looked over to my right and through the dark I found that I fell asleep on Harry’s shoulder. I must have fallen asleep when we were talking.

I had explained that George was my brother and lived pretty far away which led to us just talking for a while. We learned more about each other and I guess that I fell asleep which is an amazing surprise. Well, I won’t be able to get back to sleep now…

All of a sudden, I heard someone open the door to the bus and step on. My eyes widened in fear and I tried to shake Harry awake. He sighed and tried to turn away, but I kept poking him in the cheek until he woke up. He must have turned the light off after I fell asleep so we could barely see each other.

“What?” he mumbled, sitting up.

“Shhh! Someone’s on the bus,” I whispered and my phone suddenly lit up with a text from Niall.

From:Niall

SO SORRY! I fell asleep and when I woke up a minute ago Liam and Zayn were gone. I think that they are going to go to the us or search the hotel. Be careful!

“It’s Zayn and Liam,” I informed him and I could barely see him nod before putting his ear to the door. I did the same and listened for any noises.

“I don’t think that they’re here Zayn,” I heard Liam say from the bunk area. I jumped in surprise causing Harry to grab my hand reassuringly.

“Knowing Rysnna, she will have a very intricate plan that we will never be able to get around. It’s weird how Harry and she disappeared all of a sudden. It’s almost like they had an agreement before-hand…” Zayn pondered. Wow, he’s pretty smart.

“I doubt it. Harry probably just wanted to help her because he likes her or something. I’m surprised that Lou and Niall aren’t helping too then…” Liam replied and my jaw dropped. Err, I’m going to pretend that I didn’t hear that since it’s probably not true anyways. I tried to look over at Harry, but it was too dark to see anything.

“Yeah… Well, let’s go back and search the hotel…” Zayn suggested hastily and I heard them leave the bus and lock it. Wow, they didn’t even check the bathroom?

“That was so close,” Harry sighed in relief and I chuckled. We are way too lucky.

“Yeah, it was. So what are we going to do about tomorrow? I mean, you can’t hide since you have an interview and concert,” I asked, reaching up to turn the light on.

“Well, you can’t hide forever, but you can definitely surprise them somehow,” he trailed off, looking into space.

“How? I could hide under the table until they eat dinner or something and then duct tape their shoes together before scaring them,” I replied half-heartedly. I looked over at Harry who had a surprised grin on his face. What…?

“That is brilliant! You are so amazing!” he exclaimed happily and I laughed. IT feels so good to have friends to hang out with and to play pranks on. Coming with them has been one of the best choices I have ever made.

“Alright! So, I need you to cook a nice dinner or something after the concert and get them all to sit down at the table. Stall them for as long as possible while I tape their shoes to the ground. I’ll scare them and they won’t be able to run,” I explained and he nodded in agreement.