Chapter 85

Hello! Well, here is the update for tonight :D I hope that you enjoy it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV (Of course)

“Hey Harry?” I asked, from my spot on the floor in the middle of the kitchenette. I was currently laying down, gazing up at the ceiling while Harry made us some microwave macaroni and cheese.

“Yes love?” he replied, stepping over me on his way to the microwave to check on them.

“What colour is the sky?” I continued, not moving as he gently pushed me with his foot when he stepped over me with our dinner in his hands.

“I don’t know, but I do know that it’s time to eat dinner so get up,” he commanded, ignoring my weirdness.

I groaned and sat up before crawling over to the table and climbing into my chair across from Harry. I grabbed my bowl of macaroni and cheese and was about to dig in when my phone buzzed.

I sighed and pulled it out of my pocket to find that Niall had texted me.

From: Niall

Rys! Zayn is heading back to the bus right now to go it his phone charger. You two need to hide or something. Be quick! –Nialler

My eyes widened and I jumped up from the table causing Harry to look up at me with confusion.

“Zayn is coming to the bus right now! We need to make a run for it!” I yelled and he quickly took our bowls and put them in the fridge for later.

“Turn the lights off!” he exclaimed as he ran through the bus, hiding any evidence that we were here. I quickly turned all of the lights off and ran off of the bus, Harry following close behind. He slammed the door shut and locked it before grabbing my hand and starting to run across the parking lot.

“Where are we going to go now?” I asked as made it out of the parking lot and turned the corner onto a busy street.

“I have no idea. All we have to do is wait for him to get his stuff and then we can go back,” he replied and slowed down so that we were now walking. I looked down at my feet and laughed; I completely forgot to put shoes on again.

“Do you have something against shoes?” he chuckled, pointing at my feet.

“Actually, I prefer going barefoot, but many business owners frown open that…” I replied, grinning.

“Well, I think that we might be able to head back to the bus now. We will just have to make sure we see him leave, but he doesn’t see us,” Harry said and I nodded. Wait a second… I have another idea.

“Harry, I have an idea that may or may not work. It’s a bit risky though…” I stated and he looked down at me eagerly.

“Well, so far your ideas have worked out pretty good!” he replied cheerily.

“Okay then. I think that we should take a picture in front of a store or landmark and post it on Twitter. Zayn will come running there with the others, but we will already be gone. All we have to do is make sure that we are back at the bus when we post the picture,” I explain and his eyes light up with excitement.

“That’s such a great idea! Let’s go take a picture by the fountain. I’m sure the lads will recognize it,” Harry suggested and grabbed my hand, leading me across the street to a large fountain with lights.

“Okay! I’ll use my phone though,” I reply, pulling my phone out of my pocket. Harry stood right next to me in front of the fountain as I took the picture and grinned into the camera.