Chapter 11

I'm kinda sad that only 3 people read the last chapter, but I am still writing anyways! Thanks to those who are reading this, though! I just looked at the last chapter and saw a lot of spelling mistakes. I'm really sorry. I'm usually pretty good at making sure everything is spelled right. Comment word- walmart (you'll see...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I hopped down from my bed and walked over to hers. "I know that you are awake,so move over." I whispered.

She slowly opened her eyes and scooted over. "What are you doing?" she asked as I sat beside her.

"Well, since we both can't sleep, why don't we get to know each other better?" I asked and I saw a weary look cross her face. She really must not like to talk about her past.

"Why don't you tell me about your childhood?" she inquired as she layed her head on my shoulder.

'Well, i have a sister named Gemma..." I explained my whole childhood to her for about 30 minutes until I felt her fall asleep. I started to feel tired myself, so I wrapped my arm around her and let the darkness wash over me....

______________________________________________________________________________

Rysnna's POV

I slowly woke up when I heard a click of a camera and voices. WHY!?

"Aww.. Aren't they cute when they are asleep?" I heard Liam coo.

"Of course Harry would do that," Zayn whispered.

I remembered what happened last night. I can't believe that I actually slept for more than 3 hours! I felt great, but wanted to punch whoever is trying to wake me up.

I felt a finger poke my cheek. Of course... It must be Louis. I felt Harry turn over in his sleep. Oh no! I'm on the edge of an already small bed. This isn't going to end well. I braced myself for my face hitting the floor, but was caught in midair by Louis.

"I see that you're falling for me,love!" Louis teased me with a smirk on his face as he set me on the gray carpeted floor.

"You wish!" I sneered and turned to look at Harry who had just woken up. "Thanks for almost killing me, Styles!" I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Any time,love! I see that everyone else is up," Harry stated. I turned around and saw that everyone was up and standing around the sleeping area stretching.

"Good morning guys!"

"How did you sleep,Rysnna?" Zayn asked cheekily, while checking his hair in a mirror.

"Shut it Malik! We both couldn't get to sleep. Anyways, why don't I make some breakfast?"

That got everyone's attention and Niall ushered me to the kitchen, oh so kindly and shoved me towards the fridge. I opened it and grabbed some eggs,bacon, and toast. I looked around the kitchen. It was somewhat small, but was functional. It was painted blue and had gray tiles and white accents. The stainless steel appliances looked like they weren't used much, so I'm glad that they will get a home-cooked breakfast this morning.

As i cooked breakfast, the others made the beds and cleaned the living area. From what I hear, it isn't going too well...

"Harry! Give me back my mirror!"

"Leeyummmmmm, I'm starvinggggg! I think I might die....."

"Louis, stop jumping on the couch!"

Liam walked into the kitchen a few minutes later. "Getting away from the chaos?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah! They can be crazy sometimes. Can I help?" Liam asked me while sitting on the counter.

"Sure! You can butter the toast and keep an eye on the bacon." I replied as I looked for a spoon to stir the eggs with.

"Hey Liam? Where are the spoons? I need one to stir the eggs with."

"Spoons are evil! We will not own such utensils on this very bus!" he gasped and back ed away from me as though I had one on me.

"He has a phobia of spoons an won't allow us to use them either," Niall explained as he walked into the kitchen area to check our progress.

"Oh, that's certainly interesting..." Anyways, can you call the boys in? It's time to eat." I commented as I grabbed the bowl of steaming eggs, the plate of toast, and the tray of bacon and set them on the table.

I grabbed a piece of toast and all of the boys can running to the table and loaded their plates up. Niall had a huge plate that I knew he couldn't finish.

"Uh, Niall? Are you going to be able to finish all of that?" I asked and all of the boys started laughing. I don't get what's so funny.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be able to?" Niall replied with a mouth full of eggs.

"Niall can eat loads of food and he is always hungry. He is the eater of our group," Harry explained while stealing a piece of bacon off of Lou's plate while he wasn't looking.

"Rysnna? Can you pass the carrots?" Louis asked while looking t his phone.

I heard Liam mutter, "Oh, no!" while he shook his head in disbelief.

"Uh, I dodn't bring any carrots out. What?" I asked as everyone turned and looked t me in shock.

"Run, Rysnna!" Harry advised as Lou slowly got out of his chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's enoguh for now ;) I am currently working on putting more details intp the story and might even edit some chapters. Thatnks for reading and commenting!

~T. Rysnna 12.8.12