Chapter 28

Hey! I want to thank everyone for reading and commenting. Blah blah blah blah. Anyways, how do you like the story so far???? Anyone who comments "pranked" will be metioned in the next chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lou's POV

I don't get it! Why can't she just trust me?! I watched her shadow retreat into the bathroom and leaned back into her bed. I know that if I follow her, she will just blow up at me. I heard movement from the other side of the room and saw Zayn's face as he stepped into a square of light from the moon that came in through the skylight. Why does she trust him, but not me? I need to win her trust, I guess...

Zayn lightly knocked on the door. "Please go away, Louis!" I heard her say from in he bathroom. I saw Zayn’s eyes flicker over to me.

"It's Zayn. Can I come in?" he asked quietly. I heard her say to come in and she unlocked the door for him. I really want her to trust me! She reminds me so much of my sisters and I know that she needs help. I can tell that she keeps everything bottled up, but I can see right through her most of the time.

After about fifteen minutes, the door slowly creaked open and they both stepped out. Zayn walked over to his bunk and climbed into it. Rysnna followed and cuddled up to him. I saw her glance in m direction before her eyes slowly closed. I hope that she will be able to help me with the pranks. I’m still waking her up anyways.

I slowly fell asleep and woke up with a strange vibration from next to me. HOLY CARROTS! Is the Earth splitting apart!? I knew that America was always shaking and having UFO attacks! What do I do? Rysnna!I don’t want to die young!!!!

I tumbled out of the bed and ran over to Rysnna who had started awake when she heard me fall. Wow, she is a really light sleeper! I tried scooped her up into my arms, but she jumped out of the bunk and she hissed, “What are you doing!?"

"There's an earthquake or UFO! Do you feel the vibrating?" I asked while panicking. I reached for her, but she moved over to her bed, laughing.

"Lou! It's just your phone!" she whispered while laughing silently.

"Oh..." I said as I scratched the back of my neck and looked at the ground.

"Louis! Oh my gosh, you thought that there was an UFO!?" she said gasping for air.

"Shh! Let's just get the pranks set up!" I demanded, hoping that she would forget about what just happened. I pulled her into a standing position and walked over to drawer where I hid the supplies.

"Here, you know your mission soldier," I told her and I gave her the hair dye, straightener, whip cream, and some sharpies. This is going to be fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

I took the supplies and decided to start on Zayn first. I really hope that he doesn't kill me! I slowly crept towards his bed and got the hair dye ready. I worked it into his hair for about 10 minutes and then took the can of whip cream and squirted it in both f his hands. He is going to be so mad....

I took the cap off of a pink Sharpie and wrote 'VAIN ZAYN' across his forehead along with smiley faces and hearts all over his face. They told me about their bromances, so I wrote 'I love Niall' on one arm and put 'I love Harry' on the other. I decorated even more with different colored polka dots and some mirrors.

I decided that I was finished with him, so I moved over to Harry's bed. There was an outlet by his bed so I plugged the straightener in and let it heat up. After I put some whip cream in both of his hands, I carefully straightened each of his precious curls. I so want to see his face when I wake up...

I took some Sharpies and wrote 'Hazza' on his forehead and put Lou's name and Zayn's name on each of his arms. I decorated with lots of black stars and a few cats. I had found a bow in one of my bags and pulled all of his hair up on top of his head. I'm surprised that he hasn't woken up yet!

When I was done, I walked over to Louis who was drizzling hot sauce on Niall's pizza. "Can I draw on all of them, please!?" I asked him quietly. I love drawing on them and I have some great ideas!

'I guess, but hand me the whip cream. I'm also going to hide all of his beloved hats an shoes," he replied and I tossed him the whip cream. He put some in Niall's hands and put some in his mouth. Of course...

I walked over to Liam and wrote 'Daddy D' on his head. After that, wrote Niall's name along with Harry's name on his arms. This is so fun! I drew two spoons on his cheeks and drew lots of squiggles all over him. Louis had come over to position the spoons, so I moved on to Niall.

After writing 'Nialler' on his forehead, I drew different types of food all over his arms, legs, and face. I also wrote Liam's name and Lou's name on his arms. I'm glad that these are permanent markers because this is going to be priceless!

After Louis and I finished setting up the pranks we flopped down onto the couches in the living area. "It's 4:15!" Louis groaned while checking his phone.

"Lou, we need to make it look like it wasn't us who pranked them. We have to prank each other!" I exclaimed as I realized this.

"Perfect! They will never suspect us! How about we take turns drawing on each other and putting whip cream in our hands? Then we will get back into your bed and cover ourselves with chopped carrots!" he explained his plan to me. It sounded brilliant (BRILLIAM)!

"Okay!" I'll draw on you first!" I said and pulled a marker out. I had him lay his head on my lap as I wrote 'BooBear' on his head and drew carrots and pigeons all over. On his arms, I wrote Harry and Zayn in big letters. As a finishing touch, I drew blue stripes everywhere. Hahaha!

"Should I be scared?" he asked as he sat up and took the marker from my hand.

"It's not tooooo bad!" I smiled cheekily as I laid down on his lap. I closed my eyes and felt the marker move across my skin. After he was done, I walked quickly to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror in shock.

My eyes widened as I took in my appearance. Lou had written Ryssie on my forehead and put everyone's names on my arms. To top that off, I was covered in hearts and ice cream cones.

Louis had walked in behind me, so I turned to him and asked, “What’s with the ice cream?"

"Oh, well that's how you met the group, right?" he asked while examining his face.

"Oh yeah! Well, do you like my drawings?" I inquired as I poke him in the cheek where a carrot was.

"Of course! Now let's go cut the carrots!" he whispered and dragged me to the kitchen. After quietly chopping lots of carrots, we made our way back to my bed. We got under the covers and threw the carrot pieces at each other.

"Shh! They'll wake up," I whispered as we started laughing. I grabbed the can of whip cream and squirted it into our hands.

"Louis, dispose of the evidence!" I said as I put the can inside the bag we used to hold the carrots and gave it to him. He gently tossed the bag into the middle of the bunk area and I glanced around the room. I laughed quietly when I saw how funny the all looked.

"Let's get some sleep, okay?" Louis asked as he carefully put his arm around me without getting whip cream on me. I am so exhausted that I think that I will actually get some sleep. Plus, that talk with Zayn really helped. I slowly felt the darkness wash over me after about a half an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funny?! I was so excited that I decided to update AGAIN! You're welcome ;)

~~T. Rysnna 12.29.12