Chapter 89

Hello! Here is a SURPRISE update! I had a little extra time and an idea, so I decided to write a quick update just for all of you! Well, except for hant1999 :P (Long story... -_-) :D If you are reading this, you better undo what you just did :P

Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

“Bring it on!” I exclaimed, taking my seat next to Lou and fist pumping. They have no idea how good I am at spelling!

“Alright! I have the American spelling bee list right here on my phone. I’m going to start with Grade Six words,” Zayn announced, holding his phone up.

“Wait, I’m calling for a team meeting!” I exclaimed, dragging Lou out of the room and into the kitchenette.

“What?” he asked, his eyebrows furrowing in worry.

“How good are you at spelling?” I asked impatiently. I hope that I made the right choice….

“I’m actually pretty good, but Liam might be better than me,” he informed me and I nodded, thinking.

“Okay. That means that I’ll go against Liam and you can go against Harry. Try not to mess up, but have fun!” I reply cheerily and he grins at me.

“We are going to win this! I’ll take you out to eat or something when we win so that you don’t have to cook,” he said, taking my hand and pulling me back into the living area. Harry and Liam quit talking and sat up straighter when they saw us.

“Okay, who is going to go up first for your team, Rysnna?” Niall asked from his spot in front of the television. I looked over at the other team and saw that Liam was standing up. Perfect….

“Uh, I will be going first. Also, our team name is the Exploding Rainbows,” I reply seriously and everyone turns to look at me. Lou shrugged and nodded in agreement.

“Uh, that’s an interesting name… Ours will be the British Unicorns,” Harry announced and I smirked.

“And you think that our name is weird…” I said, raising my eyebrows at Harry and Liam.

“Well at least ours makes sense! How exactly does a rainbow explode?” Harry retorted, standing up from his seat so that he was in front of me.

“Oh, I forgot that unicorns existed. Silly me!” I replied sarcastically while the others just watched us argue.

“Excuse me? They are actually one of the national animals of Scotland! At least people know of them. Not many people have seen an exploding rainbow!” he argued and I rolled my eyes

“You’re just jealous that our team has a better name and a better chance of winning!” I smirk and Lou cheers from behind me.

“Please! We are so going to win!” Liam interjected, putting his hands on his hips.

“Okay! Okay! Let’s get started and argue about team names later!” Zayn exclaimed, pushing Lou and Harry into their seats. He guided Liam and I over to the spot in front of Niall and the TV.

“Wait! Let me get a Twitcam set up so that everyone can watch!” Niall exclaimed, pulling a laptop out from under the couch Harry was sitting on. Oh no! They are not getting me on tape!

“No! Don’t do a Twitcam!” I protest and Harry and Liam smirk.

“Are you scared? Awww, little Rysnna has stage fright!” Harry teased me and I glared at him.

“I’m not scared! It’s just that-“ I started, only to be interrupted by Harry again.

“You’re too scared to lose in front of our fans!” he finished my sentence and I scoffed.