Chapter 87

Hello! I am back for the weekend! I quickly made this update for you and hope to have a another one out tomorrow. I have to study a lot this weekend, so there will probably only be one more update after this :( It's better than nothing anyways... ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

I sighed impatiently, checking my phone once again. When will the concert be over with!? It’s about ten right now and the shows on TV are getting pretty boring. Being the extremely patient person I am, I called Harry, hoping that he wasn’t busy and that he won’t get caught.

“Hello?” he replied, slightly out of breath. I could hear the lads screaming in the background and I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, Harry, this is Rysnna, but you will refer to me as Peter Christopher Drew Dominic Alexander. I need to know when you guys are heading back to the bus. If the answer is less than twenty minutes, respond by saying, “Of course! I love pickles on my French fries!” If it is more than that, say whatever you want,” I say quickly in a serious voice.

“Err, of course, Peter Drew Christopher…? I love pickles on my French fries! Can I get some after we get our bags from the hotel room in five minutes? Peter, how about you meet me in TEN days?” Harry responded and I laughed at his failed attempt f being secretive.

“Harry, who are you talking to?” I heard Louis exclaim and before I could reply to Harry, Louis was on the phone.

“Hello? Is this Rysnna?” he asked mischievously. Great…

“Good day sir. This Rysnna you speak of is not I. I am Peter Christopher Drew Dominic Alexander of the fine state of New York. I was speaking to Mr. Styles before you interrupted so if you could be so kind as to transfer the telephone back to him, I would be extremely pleased,” I replied in my deepest voice. The lads don’t know that I can disguise my voice so well that it is a bit scary at times, which is perfect!

“Um, I’m sorry? Well, not really because I have always wanted to talk to someone like you. How are you? Do you like football? Wait, I think Americans call it soccer… Anyways, why do you talk so proper? What do you do for a living? Why are you calling Harry?” Louis babbled and I groaned silently.

“Sir, please hand the telephone back to its owner who I need to desperately talk to. Perhaps we can meet up for a coffee sometime and discuss some of your questions?” I asked, trying to get him to leave.

“That sounds great! Where do you want to meet? I’m in Atlanta right now. Where are you? My next stop is in North Carolina, so maybe we could meet up there. Would you like me to bring Harry?” Louis exclaimed excitedly and I could hear him fending off Harry.

“What are you doing Lou? Give me my phone back! It’s really important!” I heard Harry shout before everything went quiet for a minute. Oh God, what happened?

“Hello?” someone asked after a minute. There wasn’t any noise in the background, but it wasn’t Harry who I was speaking to.

“Niall?” I asked and he chuckled.

“I should have known it would be you. What are you calling about now?” he replied.

“Um, I just wanted to know when you lads are coming to the tour bus so I can get ready,” I said, getting up off of the couch and walking around the living area in circles.

“Well, we are now in the hotel. I grabbed the phone from Harry and Lou outside and ran up to our room. I have about two minutes to talk, so hurry up,” Niall informed me and I quickly started to turn the lights and television off.