Extremely Important Author's Note

Hello my lovely readers! I recently announced that my last chapter of MIT was posted, which is true. I have decided a few things and would like to share them with you.

*First of all, this is NOT THE END of Rysnna and the lads! I will be writing about them almost every night still. As you all know, Wattpad only allows 100 chapters in a book, so I had to wrap my book up a bit hastily.

*Secondly, this book is the prequel/first book of the series. You do need to read it first for everything to make sense. I know that this book was kind of dragged out, but I like it that way for this series and I'm sure that some of you won't complain. I know that my writing may not be that good and you can't tell what my plot is, but I am trying.

*Thirdly, the next book will have a lot more drama hopefully. I wanted this book to introduce the characters and some possible problems that could occur. In the next book, I will try my best to not make thing drag out and I will make a problem occur.

Wait, I want YOUR opinion. Would you rather me make a problem occur suddenly and make the next book short, or would you like lots of fun scenes with a problem working its way in? (Now, I am known for sometimes doing my own thing, so I can't guarantee anything...)

*Also, I would like some feedback. What did you like about this book? Was there anything you didn't like? Do you have any suggestions for the next book? Who do you want he to end up with? Who do you think she will end up with?

*I might not be able to update for a day or two since I kind of want to go re-read this book and take some notes. I think that I have forgotten some things and I don't want to leave them untended...

*I am sorry if my story is confusing or something. This was my first story and I've been working hard on it. My other story that I just started, "Quick Goodbye", is a lot better and has a great plot. I will start updating it more often, too. Please try it :)

*AND, most importantly, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Without all of you, I probably would have never continued this story. Some of you have been reading right from the beginning which I find extremely amazing! Some of you comment and/or vote on every chapter! Sometimes, I get someone voting a minute or two after I updated!

I remember starting this story, getting so excited when I got a new read or vote. When I reached 100 reads, I was ecstatic. When, I got 1,000 reads, I was overjoyed. At 10,000 reads, I was shocked. Right now, this story has almost 35,000 reads! Now, that might not be much to some, but to me, I find it wonderful. Writing this story has been something I have enjoyed since Day 1 and I am sure that this will be a great memory. My writing skills have improved SO much due to writing this book and reading others!

If you have any friends looking for a story to read, please suggest this one. I will still go through and reply to comments. I will also be editing chapters when I get a chance since my earlier chapters aren't the best... Remember, this is not the end!

Have any suggestions for the title of the next book? Let me know I have a few ideas, but I'm open to others!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

Please continue to read this series too :D

~T.Rysnna 6.8.13 (I'm almost at 50 fans and would be delighted to reach my goal!)