Chapter 27

Hi! I really hope that you like my story so far :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"I think that I'm going to go to sleep now..."I told Zayn as I saw that it was already 11 o'clock on my phone. I probably won't sleep, but it's worth a try.

"Okay, sleep well," Zayn responded and I turned to walk to my bed.

He grabbed my wrist and said," Rysnna, thanks for trusting me and telling me your story. If you ever need me, I'll be here, okay?"

"Thanks Zayn. I'm glad to have a friend like you," I mumbled into his shoulder as I hugged him. I pulled away and jumped up into my bed. After a few minutes, I heard someone enter the room. I didn't really want to talk about what happened, so I pretended to be asleep.

"Rysnna?" I heard Louis ask as he came up to my bunk. I must not have been pretending too well because he saw that I was awake.

"I know that you aren't asleep, Rysnna. We need to discuss our plans for tonight." Louis whispered as he climbed up into the bunk and sat beside me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Okay, let's make it quick so that we could get the boys to sleep right away," I replied as I leaned onto the wall.

"Let's start with Zayn. I'll let you dye his hair and put whip cream in his hand, okay?" Louis asked through the darkness.

"Yeah, but is he a heavy sleeper?"

"Yeah, he sleeps the most and the heaviest. He should be really easy. Now I'll do Liam. I will hang spoons from the ceiling and put them around him," he explained while I just sat there and listened.

"Can I do Harry?" I asked with an evil grin on my face, which he probably couldn't see.

"Yeah, you'll have to straighten his hair and put the whip cream on him," Lou replied.

"Okay, so you'll do Niall. Aren't you going to put hot sauce on a slice of pizza that he keeps by his bed?" I asked while pushing my messy hair out of my face.

"Yes, I'll do Niall. If we have time, let's write all over their bodies with sharpies!" Louis exclaimed quietly while clapping his hands. Wow, he gets excited easily.

"It won't wash off in time for the concert, though," I replied.

"That will just make even more fun!" he whispered happily. I better not get in trouble...

"Okay! Now let's-" I began but was interrupted when Lou covered my mouth with his hand.

"Act like we're sleeping!" he hissed as he lay down next to me. He pulled the blanket up and shut his eyes. I heard someone come in the room.

"Boo? Are you sleeping already?" I saw Harry's outline check Lou's bed for him and the bathroom.

"Rysnna? Oh, there you guys are," Harry chuckled as he discovered the both of us "sleeping" in my bunk. I saw his shadow retreat to the bathroom and the door closed.

"Rysnna, are you awake?" I heard Zayn ask as he came to the bunk area. I hope that he can't tell that I'm awake... He approached my bed and when he saw us asleep he mumbled, "Guess I'll just give it to her tomorrow..." Give me what?

I squinted in the darkness and watched Zayn climb into his bunk as Harry came out of the bathroom and did the same. 2 left to go...

"We might as well get some sleep and do this at 3ish when we know that they are asleep for sure," Louis breathed as quiet as possible. I guess that that makes sense.