Chapter 44

Hey guys! Thanks for everything! I hope that I can get up to 3000 reads today!! I really hope that you like this chapter,too!

Mention:

WritingdayandNight:

SUPERRRRMANNNNNN! I'm quite concerned with Louis cleanliness.... he keeps wearing that shirt. Liam is gonna be mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

As soon as Lou opened the door, the cameras started to flash and the paps started shout questions at us. Paul and the van were still in the same spot, so Louis quickly ran over to the van and opened the door. He set me down on a seat and slid in beside me after closing the door. We looked out the window to see Liam standing at the door with his arms crossed, looking pretty mad. The paps were too busy watching our car driving away to notice him as he closed the door.

I looked over at Lou who was laughing hysterically. "You know, he will be pretty mad at us when we come back," I told him as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"Yup, but let's live while we're young!" Lou shouted and Paul and I winced. Why is he so loud?

"Paul, I'm surprised that you're helping us out!" I exclaimed, shocked that their own body guard is letting us leave Liam.

"Well, I figure that this way is safer because Lou will sneak out one way or another. If I didn't help, you guys would be in so much more trouble," he responded as he drove us through the town.

"Lou, where are we going? We better be back at the bus before three" I warned him as my phone started to ring. I looked down at the caller ID and flinched. Liam was calling me... I slowly brought the phone to my ear and accepted the call.

"Rysnna. You three are in SO much trouble right now. Tell Paul to drive you and Louis back right now," Liam said in a quiet, menacing voice, which made it even scarier. I gulped and was about to answer when Louis grabbed the phone from me. I tried to grab it back, but he just grabbed both of my wrists with his hand and held them down.

"I know that you want us to come back, but I don't want to. Rysnna and I are going to have some fun and come back at three, okay?" Louis taunted Liam with a grin on his face as he talked.

I could hear Liam screaming through the phone, “LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, YOU AND RYSNNA BETTER GET BACK TO THIS BUS IN THE NEXT FIV MINUTES OR ELSE YOU WILL BE GROUNDED ALONG WITH NIALL!"

Woah, somebody is angry... Louis just smirked and held the phone away from his ear. He hung up on Liam and I stared at him in shock.

"Did you just hang up on Liam?" I gasped and he let go of my wrists. We are in so much trouble now!

"Yup. Don't worry about it, I'll take all of the blame for it," Lou laughed as he whispered something in Paul's ear. Paul nodded and laughed. We drove around for about a half an hour and I was getting confused.

"Lou, where are we going?” I asked as Louis sat back and relaxed. His blue eyes were staring up at the ceiling as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"We're getting Liam a cake from a bakery that says 'I'm sorry Daddy, please don't ground me!'. Then while we're waiting, we can walk through the shops on this street. We just have to wait for Paul to find a parking spot," Louis replied as he pulled a bag out from under his seat. He took out a beanie and some aviators and put them on.

"Do you really think that it will work?" I asked, skeptical. Liam doesn't seem like the kind of person that will forgive someone if he gets cake.

"I don't know, but at least we get cake if we are punished," Louis grinned and grabbed by hand. We jumped out of the van and stepped onto the sidewalk.