Chapter 17

OK! I AM SO EXCITED! My friend who hasn't heard of this story until now told me that she heard one of you lovely readers was talking about my story. I think that that is so funny! Sorry, I just had to share that... Here is the chapter now lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"Okay,Rysnna. Everyone meet in the lobby ASAP!" Louis yelled and we all walked through the large parking lot. Did Liam have to park in the back?! I guess that it was a good strategy... The funny thing is, I'm a great runner and have a lot of endurance. "Louis, come here. Let's run, so they are intimidated," I whispered to him as he looked over the list again.

"Okay, but we can't start shopping without them, can we?" he asked as we started running to the store.

"Nope, nut it gets us warmed up and makes them panic and worry!" I laughed. Louis grabbed my hand and we started to sprint instead. I could hear the boys trying to catch up with us and their yells.

"HEY! STOP RUNNING! CHEATER, CHEATER , CHEATER, PUMPKIN EATER!" I heard Harry shout.

"SO, SO, SUCK YOUR TOE, ALL THE WAY TO MEXICO!" I yelled back. That sent all of us into fits of laughter as Harry shouted so rather offensive words.

Louis and I jogged quickly in to the store, laughing hysterically. We waited for a few minutes and the rest o the boys finally came in trying to catch their breath.

"I. Hate. You!" Zayn panted while trying to fix his hair in a reflection of a  window.

After everyone had been able to breathe easily, Liam said," Okay, everyone has their lists. Get those items, check out, and meet up here. Absolutely no sabotage!" Liam glanced at Lou and me. "Us? Cheat?" Louis scoffed while looking appalled. Oh, Louis...

I looked around the lobby of Walmart. Sure, it might be dirty and smelly, but I've been going here since I was a baby. Hopefully this isn't the last time I'll ever see it.

"GO!" I heard Liam shout and I jerked back into reality. Louis and I grabbed a cart and raced to the food and dairy section right away. I grabbed some whipped cream and a few dozen eggs. I ran across t aisle and found some bread and peanut butter. Just as I reached the cart, Louis came running back with Nutella and hot sauce. Great!

"Let's get to toiletries!" Louis yelled and we sprinted across the main aisle to Hair and Beauty. I grabbed the straightener and some hair dye. I picked pink out, which should be fun. Louis brought back the toothpaste and we raced to the Cutlery aisle. I grabbed a box of extra large spoons and that sent Louis into a fit of laughter. Liam will absolutely adore these!

"Focus! We have mission!" I reprimanded him. I can't lose this competition! Lou stopped laughing immediately and we ran over to a DVD display and grabbed a few of them.

"Come on! I think that I just saw Liam and Niall!" I screamed as we grabbed a blanket and some duct tape off of an OSU display. Boy, these displays are really coming in handy! How convenient!

"We will beat you!" I heard Zayn yell from behind me. "Pick up the pace Tomlinson!" I screamed and Louis as we race down the min aisle.

All of a sudden, I fell forward and I felt a sharp pain shoot through my ankle. I screamed as tried to get up. I must have twisted it. Why!? I looked behind me and saw Zayn and Harry catching up with us.

Louis realized that I was hurt and scooped me up. He threw me into the cart gently and we skidded to a stop at  self- check out. He better be fast...

"Are you okay?" he asked as he started to check the items out.

"Yeah, I should be good in a while. Hurry! Zayn and Harry just pulled up to a check out, too!" I exclaimed as I watched Zayn and Harry try to check out some lunch meat, but couldn't get it. They started to fight over it which was a waste of time. I chuckled and looked around for the other group, but they were nowhere to be seen.

"DONE!" Louis and Harry screamed at the same time as they stuffed the cash into the machines. Louis grabbed the receipt and threw the bags on top of me. How thoughtful... He then ran through the check outs and raced towards the lobby. Zayn and Harry were close behind us and I began to get very nervous. I hope they trip. wait, that was mean....

The doors were coming into view and I could hear Lou panting. I glanced o my left and saw that Harry was pushing the cart right next to us. I stared at him in horror. Oh no, this can't be happening!

"HURRY! LOUIS, I WILL HURT YOU SO BAD IF WE DON'T WIN!" I screamed and heard him laugh along with Zayn who was now sitting in their cart.

He gave the cart an extra shove and we shot through the door. We won by just a second! I can't wait to rub it into their faces.The only problem is that I'm not stopping....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it? Thi is a lot longer than past chapters! Please comment and recommend this book :) I'll be back on Friday and then it will be vacation! There will be a lot of chapters then! Byeee

~T. Rysnna 12.16.12