Chapter 16

Hey everyone! I just want to let you know that this will probably be the last update for the weekend because I want to be able to give you a lot of chapters when your on Winter Holiday. Anyways, how do you like this so far? There will be more sad scenes soon, but for now there are a lot of funny scenes.

T.Rysnna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"What? We are just talking about strategies," I responded innocently. Boy, will they be surprised tonight!

"Ok...." Harry replied, not looking completely safe. He turned back to Zayn and it looks like they are talking about strategy now, too. Copy cats...

"Anyways, we need to pick up some hot sauce, a straightener, temporary hair dye, spoons, and whipped cream," Lou whispered into my ear.

"Yeah! They Will be so shocked that we are pranking them together," I settled back into his arms. I could almost fall asleep... Wait! NO, I hate him and always will. But he is so comfortable! Don't get close to the enemy!

I heard laughing from underneath me. "What?" I snapped at Louis.

"Your facial expression was hilarious! What were you thinking about?" Lou asked, still laughing.

"Shut up! Just because I'm acting nice, doesn't mean that I like you!"

"Ohh! Burn, Lou," Zayn hollered while Louis looked sad for a split second. All of a sudden, his face turned happy again and I saw an evil glint in his eye. Oh no....

"Shall I tell them about your little secret?" he suggested seriously.

My eyes widened, but I quickly got control of myself. I can't let him get to me. He won't tell, would he? "I dpn't know what you're talking about," I retorted innocently while silently digging my nails into his arm. He better get the hint...

"Well, I would like to know this secret," Harry said about to take a drink of water. Wait, is that the water from yesterday?Eww. I don't want him to spit on me, so I better warn him.

"Harry, I wouldn't drink that if I were you," I warned while the others turned to see what was going on.

"Don't change the subject, Rysnna!" Harry teased and took a swig of water. His bright eyes widened and get spit the water out all over Louis and me.

"HARRY!" we both shrieked. Well, at least I had leaned away quickly and Louis got most of the water spit on him.

"Sorry, but if you drank whatever that crap was, you would spit it out, too. Anyways who did that? Louis?" Harry retorted while Louis and I tried to use a towel to dry off.

"First of all, we warned you and that was Lou what did that. He almost got Niall, but I busted him and dumped it on him. His face was priceless!" I exclaimed as I rolled that window down. Apparently we were going to the Walmart in my hometown, which was about a half of an hour away. The lake was sparkling in the sunlight and the gulls were flying overhead. I'm really going to miss the scenery in Ohio.

"What's wrong love? You look sad," Lou whispered in my ear while the others sang along to a son on the radio.

"What!? The one and only Louis Tomlinson has compassion! What's wrong with you?" I asked incredulously.

"Puh-lease! I am, like, the most caring person in the world!" he exclaimed triumphantly.

I raised my eyebrow. "Really?" I replied sarcastically. "Anyways, this is the Walmart that I always shop at, so we will have an advantage!"

"Awesome! Let's beat them and make them cry!" Louis said, delighted.

"Guys, we're here!" Liam shouted while getting the lists out and handing them to us. As we got out of the car, I read our list out loud to Louis,"We need to get Nutella, duct tape, bread, toothpaste, blankets, DVDs, and eggs."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excited?! I am because there are going to be some really funny scenes!I MIGHT post another chapter if I get up to 1000 reads today. Thanks for reading :) Please comment!

~T. Rysnna 12.16.12