Chapter 13

Almost 200 read! That is amazing! I just want to let you know that I won't be on Wattpad until Friday. That means that I will not be able to update this book until Friday. Please don't give up reading this though! I should have about 4 or 5 chapters to update on the weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"Um, I think that I'll just stay back here for today. You guys go have fun," I responded quietly and walked to my bunk. I wish that I brought more books!

Liam's POV

What's wrong with her? She seemed distant ever since she came into the living area. Did we do something wrong? We actually got her to open up and have fun. The boys had noticed too, as they were giving each other weird looks. We sat in silence for about ten minutes before I decided to do something about it.

"I'll go talk to her," I said and walked to the bunk area. I could see her laying down with her back facing me. I climbed up and sat beside her. I'm not leaving until I get an answer!

"What's wrong Rysnna?" I asked, but never got a response. "I know that you're not sleeping..."

"Nothing is wrong Liam," she finally said as she turned around and sat up beside me. Her bright eyes told a different story, though.

"Rysnna, don't lie to me. You can trust me. The boys and I miss the girl from before."

"I don't want to intrude. You guys were kind enough to let me travel with you. Also, who would want be friends with someone like me? I ruin everything," she mumbled.

"Rysnna! Don't ever even think like that again! It has only been a day,but we love having you around. Who wouldn't want to be your friend? You are extremely kind, funny, and a lot of other things that we want to find out!" I exclaimed and pulled her into a tight hug. How could she think such things?

"Thanks Liam, but if you ever want me to leave or not take me anywhere, please tell me," she demanded with pleading eyes.

"I would never ask that of you, Rysnna!" I put my arms around her and felt her relax. We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Rysnna?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah?"

"What kind of past did you have?"

"A bad enough one," she replied and she ended that conversation quickly...

So, what should we do today?"

"Well I have an idea...." she replied, finally smiling. We both hopped of the bunk, but I stopped her before she walked into the living area. "rysnna's just be yourself, ok?"

"I'll try. Thanks for everything, Liam" she said hugging me.

"Let's go talk to the others, then!" I yelled and dragged her into the living area where the boys were watching TV. I took a seat on the couch by Niall and pulled Rysnna onto my lap.

"You okay, Rysnna?" Zayn asked worriedly.

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I?" she replied quickly with a small smile.

"But-"

"Anyways, I have an idea for today!" she exclaimed, suddenly excited. We all turned to her happy to see her so bubbly.

"Yes, love?" Harry asked.

"Let's do a Walmart challenge! I never had any friends to do it with, but now I do!" Rysnna replied in her quiet voice. She looked so excited and her eyes didn't look as gloomy.

"What's that?" Niall asked with his mouth full of Pringles (A/N:sour cream and onion from the twit cam....)

"Okay, first we will make up a list of supplies that we need on the tour bus. After we get to Walmart, we break up into groups of two and then we each get a list of items. We have to find them and check out as quickly as possible. The winning team gets to shower first for the day," she explained to us happily.

Rysnna's POV

"That sounds like a lot of fun! Let's pick our partners from a hat so it is fair," Liam said as he went into the bunk area to find paper and a hat. He came back after about 5 minutes with a hat filled with all of our names.

"I can't wait! This will be load of fun because I'll be winning, of course. Rysnna will be the loser this time!" Louis cackled and smirked at me. God, he's creepy. I better not have him as my partner.

Liam picked a slip of paper out and shouted," Yes! Niall is my companero. We shall dominate!" He passed the hat to Zayn. Please pick me or Louis, so we won't be together!

" Yeah! I got Harry. We are so going to beat Rysnna!"

Why does everyone want to beat me so badly? Wait, this means that Louis is my partner....

"NO!" I shouted, "I will not be his partner!"

"You think that I want to be your partner?!" Louis retorted.

"Arggh!Liam can we have a redo?" I pleaded. I saw the mask on this face waver, but Harry shouted, "Stay strong, Liam!"

"No, we picked our partners fair and square. Now let's make the list up." he said firmly.

I hate him.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adios until Friday! Please get others to read this book, too! Also if you leave a comment, I will mention you in the next chapter! Thanks so much! PS- Wasn't this chapter a little longer?

~~~T. Rysnna 12.9.12