Chapter 91

Hello! I am back for the nightly update! I hope that you are all enjoying the beginning of summer! Well, it's almost winter in Australia... Anyways, I hope that you enjoy this chapter!

Funny Story: I was talking with a little girl yesterday and she told me that the names Rysnna and Hazelle were ugly. Of course my friend who was babysitting her burst out laughing. She was a hilarious girl though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

“Uh, Rys-“ Harry started, but was interrupted by Lou’s phone ringing shrilly. He quickly pulled his phone out from his pocket and answered it.

“Hey Lottie! What’s up?” he asked, a worried look on his face. We all became quiet and I leaned on his shoulder to hear what she was saying. Who is she anyway?

“Oh my god! I didn’t know that Rysnna was Liam’s sister!” I heard a feminine voice exclaim excitedly.

“What!? Rysnna is not related to Liam,” Lou replied, a confused look on his face.

“Oh! So, she’s going out with him? Really? I thought that it would be either you or maybe Harry. No, wait! Zayn is a possibility, but so is Niall! This is so confusing,” I heard “Lottie” respond quickly. I blushed and avoided Lou’s gaze. This girl is very odd… Why would she think that any of them like me?

“Erm, she isn’t with any of us… Would you care to explain though?” Louis asked, running his hand through his hair and looking over at the lads on the other couch, who were watching him intently.

“Well, it seems to me that you aren’t looking through Twitter or the comments on your Twitcam. Also, tell Zayn that the Twitcam is still on. He is kind of staring off to the side and nothing is really going on. It’s a bit creepy…No one can hear you talking, so I guess that’s good,” she informed him kindly. He looked up and motioned to Zayn to turn the Twitcam off.

“Um, sorry about that! Something is going on and we’re trying to figure out what it is… I’ll see you all later!” he signed off, closing the laptop hastily.

“That’s better! Well, you guys kept using Rysnna’s full name, which consisted of the last name Payne… Let’s just say that the whole fandom is very confused and excited. Loads of rumors are going around and you guys never saw the comments,” she explained and I look of realization came across Lou’s face before he started to laugh. Oh gosh, do the fans really think that I’m related to Liam!?

“Lottie, that was just a joke! She won’t tell us her last name and we also thought that it would be safer to use one of ours. We just call her that for fun,” Louis said and Harry slid his phone away. That must have been what he was trying to tell me.

“Oh! I guess that makes sense. Not really, but who cares? How are you doing? Wait! Can I talk to her! I know she’s somewhere near you,” Lottie responded; now almost yelling.

“She’s actually right next to me, listening to us,” Lou chuckled and I quickly leaned away from him, now leaning on Zayn. I don’t even know who she is! Zayn laughed and put his arm around my shoulder.

“She’s being shy, Lottie,” Lou replied, a smirk on his face as he teased me.

“Who’s Lottie?” I whispered to Zayn, turning away from Louis.

“She is one of Lou’s sisters. She’s the oldest of the sisters, but is younger than Louis,” he explained and I nodded now that everything made sense.

“No, I cannot force her to speak to you, Lottie,” I heard Lou say into the phone and I turned back around so that I was facing him. I shook my head quickly and he grinned mischievously. Uh oh…