Chapter 2

Hello my friends! I decided to update again! Hope you enjoy....

*******************************************************************************************************************

As they got in line behind me, I could hear that they weren't from around here. They had very disticnt accents. Maybe British? I'm not exactly all- knowing when it comes to accents....

"I wonder why Louis didn't come. Liam why didn't we make him come?"

"I don't know Harry. I'm sure he's fine and just wants to catch up on some sleep. You know how weird he can be."

"LiLi! Look at all of the ice creams they have! They even have tacos and nachos,too!"

"TACOS? Liam, I think that I'm in love."

"Niall,Harry! Calm down! Why can't you be clamer like Zayn? Your going to make a scene."

I rolled my eyes at their bickering and turned around to look at them. There was a boy with very curly hair and bright green eyes, a boy with blonde hair and shockingly blue eyes, a tanned boy with a quiff that was just standing there texting on his phone, and a boy that looked like Justin Beiber. To the side, Curly and Blondie were messing around.

Justin Beiber caught my eye and said,"I'm sorry for their immature behavior, love. Please forgive us. At least Lou didn't come or this could have been worse..."

"It's fine" I replied warmly, trying to make a new friend for once in my life. They don't seem to be from around here, so maybe they won't judge me yet.

"Are you guys from around here?" I asked curiously. Maybe they are just on their way to Cleveland. I mean there is tons of cool places to visit there!

"No we are are from Britain-" Bieber started, but was interupted by Blondie.

"AND IRELAND!" Blondie exclaimed in an Irish accent.

"Cool! I'm going to try to visit there this summer. Anything I should know in particular?"

"Go to Nando's for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner!" Blondie replied while Bieber just shook his head.

"I'll take that into consideration. Bye!" I laughed as I picked up my ice cream from the window and walked over to the picnic tables.

It was a perfect day for ice cream, as it was about 90 degrees (American temperature) outside. I pulled my waist-length strawberry blonde hair back into a ponytail. As I looked out onto the road, I felt something cold and wet fall into my hair and stream down my face and the back of my neck. I turned around and saw...

*********************************************************************************************************

I don't want to end the chapter yet, so I'm going to be nice an give you another blurb. HA! That's a cool word! Anyways........

Louis' POV

Wow! Lake Erie is such a beautiful place. I'm glad we decided to explore the area before our concert tomorrow in Cleveland. We jumped out of the limo once we parked and Niall went to a nearby food cart.

"Hey, Niall, let's go for a walk around the area!" Harry called out. Niall ran over to them and asked me if I was coming, but I decided not to. "I think I'll just relax back here for now. Have fun guys!" I said.

The truth is, I want to prank Niall, Harry, and Zayn. I climbed into the back of the limo and searched through their bags. I found Zayn's mirror and then got some seaweed and wrapped it all over it. Man, that stuff smells! After that, I took Harry and Niall's water bottles and replaced he contents with lake water. I can't wait to see their faces!

I left all of Liam's stuff alone because I know that I will get in less trouble if he doesn't get pranked.

There was nothing else left to do,s o I decide to explore. I opened the door and stepped out into the bright sun. I loked around and saw that there was only one car in the parking lot now. I heard some singing coming from it, so I slowly army crawled to her car to hear what they sounded like.

Once I was there, I listened closely to the angelic female voice as it sang a great song. The girl hit all of the notes juts right! I couldn't find any flaw at all.

When she had fished the song, I jumped up about to compliment her and see what she looked like. She was gorgeous with her long orangish hair and bley eys. She had porclain skin and some freckles by her nose.

Her eyes flashed with anger when she saw me. She became infuriated and turned her car on, ready to leave.

"Wait, don't leave! You were amazing. I just want to talk to you!" I pleaded.

Too late. She sped out of the parking lot. Why was she so mad at me for listening to her? She had an amazayn voice! (AN: ;) se what I did there?) I don't see the big deal.

Her beautiful voice haunted my mind.Was she a professional? I wish I could have talked to her!

I was getting bored,so I decided to sleep in the limo. I tossed and turned for a while, but finally gave up. I got into the driver's seat and decided to look for the boys.

I drove around for about 15 minutes, but stopped when I saw Liam comforting a girl behind an ice cream shack.

*************************************************************************************************************

How is it? You likey? Please comment! *insert puppy dog face*         11.30.12 ~T. Rysnna