Chapter 33

WOW! I have gotten up to 2000 reads! Thanks so much for reading and commenting AND voting! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

After the bus stopped, we all piled up by the door. Louis grabbed my left hand and Zayn took my right hand. Harry stayed behind me and Niall and Liam were in the front. Paul had been at the venue for the afternoon, so he was already there along with a lot of other guards. Paul opened the door from outside and we all piled out.

The camera flashes blinded me, but I couldn't shield my eyes due to the boys holding my hands. Paul had warned Liam that the paparazzi had been able to get to the back and weren't going to leave. They all screamed questions at us as we walked towards the doors with the guards pushing them back.

"Who is the girl with you? A soon to be girlfriend?"

"Why do you all have marker on your faces?"

"Are those names your crushes?"

"What's your name, love?"

"Boys how do you like Cleveland?"

"Is Ryssie your name?"

"Is it true that you were spotted in a small suburb yesterday?"

We finally reached the doors and stumbled into a hallway. My hands hurt badly from gripping their hands so tightly. Zayn and Louis slowly let go of my hands and we were ushered down the hallway to a dressing room.

"Are you okay, Rysnna?!" Louis asked worriedly as we entered the room. I nodded, still in shock. Wow, they are famous. All of the lads grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and sat down on the couches.

"Come here, Rys," Harry said as he motioned for me to take the seat in between him and Liam. I walked over to them and flopped down on the couch.

"Wow, you really weren't lying..."I exclaimed as I caught the water bottle that Zayn had tossed at me.

"Nope. This isn't even the worst, love!" Harry replied as he tied his shoe.

"So what are you guys waiting for? Don't you have rehearsal?" I asked while looking around the room. It was pretty big and had racks of clothes, chairs in front of mirrors, and even a mini fridge.

"Yeah, we should probably leave for that now. Rysnna, we want you to be surprised, so please don't leave this room, okay?" Liam pleaded with his chocolate brown eyes.

"Yeah, I'll stay here for a while and figure out how to make a Twitter," I replied as they all left the room. Louis was the last one out the door, so I ran over to the door and shouted, “Lou!"

He turned around and ran back to me. "What’s wrong!?" he asked while looking for a threat.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to scare you like that," I apologized while looking at my feet.

"It's alright, Rysnna. I was just being cranky. Plus, I already have revenge set up..." and with that he ran to catch up with the boys, leaving me frightened. Why did I have to wake him up!?

I walked back into the dressing room and sat down on the couch. I took my phone out and downloaded the Twitter app. Might as well see why so many people like Twitter. The boys are going to make me get one anyways. After the app was downloaded, I set an account up and came up with a nickname, which is 1DRysnna (that's the real twitter account that I will use to advertise for this story and talk about its progress). I quickly learned how to use Twitter and went ahead and followed all of the boys and their band's account.