Chapter 19

Hello my fellow directioners! Who wants an update?! I just want to let you know that I am working on longer chapters and lots of detail. YAY! Anyways, key word- walmart carts

~T.R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV (this is a first....)

Yeahhhh buddy! We got more food! I know that Liam and I lost, but all that mattered was that I get my food. I knew that this challenge was a great idea because Louis and Rysnna have actually been getting along nicely. I think that something will happen between them soon...

"Guys?" I asked from the front seat and turned to face them. They all looked up at me "How long until they start going out?" I asked cheekily. It's about time that Lou gets a girlfriend.

'You think the will?" Harry exclaimed and the others agreed. Wow, I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Let's have a bet!" Zayn suggested while making sure that Louis and Rysnna weren't coming back to the car yet. They can't hear this or it will never happen.

"Winner gets to hack all of the losers' Twitters!" Harry declared while flicking his curls out of his eyes. Do I really want to have my Twitter hacked if I lose? I guess that I'll have to make sure to win...

We all reluctantly agreed, but I could tell that Liam was the most wary due to a past incident in which I hacked his Twitter and wrote some funny jokes. His face was priceless when he woke up, but the post ended up getting taken down before most people could see it. Let's just say that Liam sleeps with his phone from now on...

"I say two months!" Harry betted while Zayn wrote our bets down on his phone, so some of us don't cheat. *cough...Harry....cough*

"Dude! Rysnna seems way too stubborn. It's going to be at least four months!" Liam countered while making sure that he didn't leave his phone or keys in the store. He is too responsible at times!

"I'd have to say six months," Zayn added from the back next to Harry.

"I'm betting on eight," I said while looking for a bag of chips I'd bought. Where are Lou and Rysnna? It's been at least 10 minutes...

"No one tell them or cheat, okay?" Liam demanded as they finally came into few from the back window. Oh, they were returning all of the carts! That explains a lot...

"Deal!" We all responded at the same time and ended up laughing hysterically as Louis and Rysnna got into the car.

"What'd we miss?" Rysnna asked as she sat on Lou.

"Nothing," Harry chuckled, "Anyways, what is your Twitter name? I want to follow you, since we will be on tour for a pretty long time."

"Umm... I don't have a Twitter," she replied while looking down at her hands. Why is she so ashamed? It's an easy fix!

"Well, I guess that we'll have to change that. Can I see your phone, love?" Zayn asked while holding his hand out. It seemed as though Rysnna got even more embarrassed.

"I don't have a phone either," she quietly replied. What!? This girl has been technologically deprived! We will need to fix this as soon as possible.

"To the phone store!" I shouted and looked up directions on my phone. Apparently the store was extremely close and will only take 5 minutes to get to. I gave Liam the directions and we all cheered.

"I don't need a phone, though" Rysnna reasoned.

"You do, though! What happens if you get lost or trapped in a crowd?" Harry exclaimed worriedly. He just wants to annoy her on Twitter!

"I can find my way out of a crowd! I mean how many fans can you have in one place?" she huffed and glared at Harry. She really doesn't want a phone...

"We're here!" Liam shouted and we all piled out of the fun, excited to be going shopping again. Well, Rysnna didn't look too pleased, but I'm sure that will change when she gets a new phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Thanks for reading and PLEASE COMMENT! I hope that everyone has a good vacation so far!

~T. Rysnna 12.22.12 (Well, I wrote most of it yesterday)