Chapter 62

Hello1 Sorry that I didn't update on Friday or yesterday! I will be updating tomorrow and on Tuesday, though! I want to thank everyone who has read my story, voted and commented. My story has over 7500 reads now, which is phenomeNIALL! Please keep reading, voting and commenting my fellow Directioners :D I hope that you like his chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

As I entered the kitchenette, a drenched Lou looked up at me and grinned. I knew that grin... He must be planning revenge. I guess that I'll just have to be careful from now on. I don't think that I’m going to prank the lads too much anymore. I mean, they are the ones that are being kind and allowing me to stay with them.

"I'm boredddddd," Louis whined as I took my seat at the table and finished my cake up. I rolled my eyes. It's only morning and he's bored already. This is going to be a long day!

"Well, that sounds like a personal problem, love!" I laughed and Lou stuck his tongue out at me.

"Well, what should we do? We have until 7 to do anything legal," Liam commented as he gathered the now empty plates from the table and set them in the sink. They must have a concert tonight. Hopefully it won't be as eventful as the last one...

"Yeah, cuz we were planning on doing something illegal, Liam!" Zayn scoffed from his seat next to me. Hahaha! Harry laughed and fist bumped Zayn from across the table. Liam rolled his eyes and took his seat at the table next to Niall, who was busy eating on his phone.

"ANYWAYS, are there any suggestions? I mean, why don't we get out of the bus while we can?" Liam said, looking at all of us. Well, I guess that it would be fun to get outside, but I should conserve my energy while I can... I didn't get any sleep and probably won’t get any for a while.

"How about we- eh, I got nothing..." Niall exclaimed, putting his phone back in his pocket. I look over at Lou and Harry, suspicious of the two of them as they quietly spoke, shooting glances at the rest of us. I cleared my throat and they quickly looked up.

"Any suggestions lads?" I asked, deciding to ignore their secret talk. They could never prank me anyways!

"Well, we could go shopping!" Harry replied. A boy being excited about going shopping? Odd... The lads perked up at the idea of shopping and a light bulb went off in my head. This is going to be awesome if they agree...

"I have an idea, lads..." I announced and they all looked over at me, wondering what crazy idea I have this time.

"Uhh, Rysnna, no offense, but your ideas are-" Liam started off, but Niall quickly interrupted him with a grin on his face, “Amazing! They are always amazing!"

I laughed and everyone but Liam agreed with him. "Daddy D, I promise that this idea isn't as bad as the others!" I pleaded with Liam. Please work!

He ran his hands through his hair and finally nodded when he looked up to find all of us staring at him pitifully. We cheered in excitement before Liam held his hand up, expecting silence. Party pooper...

"We don't even know this proposed idea yet!" he exclaimed and everyone turned to look at me, waiting to hear my brilliant plan. I raised my eyebrow at them, loving how eager and excited they were.

"Speech! Speech! Speech!" Zayn, Harry, and Lou chanted, Niall soon joining in. Well, if I must!

"I think that we should play seek-and-go-hide in the mall today! I've always wanted to do it, but I never had anyone to do it with," I announced, hoping that they want to do it, too. Harry grinned while all of the others looked extremely confused.