Chapter 29

Heyyy! I hope that you like this chapter because it is going to be so funny!

MENTIONS- samanthaemilyjane andddd hamdyrocks (thanks for the comments and for reading the author's notes :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard someone scream and I started awake along with Louis and Niall. I looked across the room and saw Liam cowering in the corner of his bunk away from the spoons with whip cream on his face.

Niall, Louis, and I started to laugh at the sight. Louis and I kept quiet and pretended to sleep, so that they wouldn't blame it on us yet. This is amazing! Liam just glared at Niall and asked, “Who did this!? Get me away from them, now!" I've never thought that Liam would be this scared. Niall licked the whip cream off of his own hands and ran over to Liam's bed. He undid the strings that held the spoons up and threw them onto his own bed. We should have made him leave them there!

"What's on your face, Liam?" Niall asked as he pulled a frightened an shaking Liam from his bed. Oh, this is going to be funny!

"What?I think whip cream. What's on your face?" Liam replied while looking at Niall's head. They looked at each other and ran to the bathroom. Hahaha!

"Shh, let's wait for a few more minutes," Louis whispered into my ear. I nodded and we laid back down. I heard yelling from the bathroom a moment later.

"AHHH! WHO DID THIS!?" Liam shouted while running out of the bathroom. "EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!!!!" Well, Harry and Zayn were heavy sleepers, so that didn't really work...

Niall followed Liam out of the bathroom and went to his bunk. He pulled his plate of pizza out as he watched Liam look at his arms and took a huge bite. I watched his eyes slowly widen and he started to choke. "Liam!" he whimpered as he tried to spit the pizza out.

Liam spun around and ran to Niall. "What!?" he asked while looking at Niall's pained face.

"Hot sauce," he managed to get out before he ran to the bathroom and spit all of the pizza out. A minute later, he ran out to the kitchen and I heard the water turn on. Liam followed him while rubbing his arms feverishly.

Louis and I were shaking with laughter and I didn’t think I could keep quiet any longer so I "woke up".

"Ahhh! Why are there carrots on me!?" I yelled and Louis "woke up", too. This is too fun!

"My precious carrots!" he screeched while pulling them all to him. His hands got whip cream all over them and I realized that there was whip cream in my hands too, so I rubbed it on his face.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, but stopped when he heard and ear piercing screech.

"My hair!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry yelled while falling out of his bunk. He had gone to shake his hair, but it looks like he got whip cream in it. His eyes flashed with anger as he realized that his hair was a mess. He looked over to me and Louis who were laughing our butts off. he didn't even know that it was straightened yet!

"Did you do this!?" he yelled and ran over to us, trying to pull Louis out of the bed.

"No, why would we have pranked ourselves!?" I exclaimed as I pointed to the carrots and whip cream that we were covered in.

"Who did then?" he asked desperately. I have a feeling that if he finds out, that he will have some serious revenge...

'I don't know! We just woke up!" Louis exclaimed as he jumped out of the bed. I got out behind him and looked around the area.