Chapter 48 - What was my fault?

This chapter is dedicated to soumili25. Happy birthday soumili di. I love you ❤

Peeps do read her ffs. They are super amazing.

Avneet's POV

I sat on the bed and burried my face in my knees and broke down. Why? Why do I have to face all this? After a long time I was happy with some true friends after all the fake friends I had in my life. And now this. I can tolerate anything but not my sister going away from me.

But what was my fault? Where was my fault? She didn't tell me anything. She was angry with mom-dad then why me? Why she blocked me? That's one of the things I don't like about her. She takes out her entire anger on me. But this time the issue isn't that small. Its too big. She should understand. I understand that she was hurt by mom dad but where are my feelings? She doesn't care about my feelings or what?

I am so much upset right now. Maybe I don't deserve some true happiness. I only don't deserve friends. That's why I never had friends. Now as well I am just making my friends worried. I wasn't with my sister when she needed me the most. She must be hating me. She'll never talk to me. Jai too isn't here. I did wrong with him as well. The way di used to take her anger on me, I used to take my anger on Jai but the difference was I used to apologize instantly but di never did. I am only wrong at every stage so why do I expect people to do right to me. Afterall I am just creating problems in their lives.

My whole world seems crashed to me now. I don't know what to do? But one thing I know and that is I am not going to talk with both of them(her parents). They are the reason she left me. They never really cared for her. Now toh I just hope that jiju will always take care of her. At least listen to this wish of mine god. If she is happy without having any link with us, then let her be. Atleast someone of us stays happy. With these thoughts I drifted off to sleep.

Next morning,

I got ready and went downstairs. Mom asked for breakfast but I ignored and went. In car also I didn't said anything. The whole drive with Sid was silent. He tried asking me what's the matter and what did my parents said but I ignored. I just don't wish to talk to anyone. Someday they will also leave, I don't want to get so attached to them that later I get hurt. I can't tolerate any more hurt now. We attended the classes and now its break time. I wasn't really much concentrated in classes as my mind was stuck with last night events only.

POV ends

Siddharth's POV

Avu didn't speak a word since morning. She seemed lost and emotionless. I want to talk to her, see her smile but she isn't responding. I wonder what happened at her home last night that she is behaving like this. Whatever it is I can't see her like this. I want her to become Nakchadi and fight with me but she's just ignoring everyone. Not only me but Buddy and Reemie also tried talking to her but she didn't respond. She just ignored and went. We all are worried about her.

Like this the day came to an end but she didn't said anything. We had to force her to even eat lunch. I dropped her home and went unwillingly.

I came back home and my mood was off because I didn't talk to her the whole day and it hurted me. Idk why I can't stay without talking to her or why my mood depends on her mood. *sighs* I don't know what to do now. I just hope she would be fine.

POV ends

Avneet's POV

I reached home. I felt very bad to ignore my friends but I don't feel like speaking anything to anyone. So I just ignored them. I went inside and mom greeted me. I ignored and went inside my room. I took out my di's picture and started talking to her.

Avu - Di you know I miss you so much. I have a lot to tell you but you are not here to listen. You know I finally got the courage to answer back mom dad when they were wrong. I wanted to talk to you about my feelings for Sid. Who will clear this confusion of mine now? Please unblock me. I need you di. I love you a lot.

I tried dialing her number but she had still blocked me.

Skips to night,

I just went and brought my dinner inside my room only. Papa and mom tried stopping me but as if I care. I didn't speak a word to them and came inside my room. My heart was still heavy and mind blank. I don't know what my life further holds for me.

Sorry for a boring and a very short chapter

Sorry for a boring and a very short chapter. But it was necessary.

How was the chapter?

Will Sam ever talk to her again?

Target for next chapter - 100+ comments 

Do vote and comment.

Love you all ❤

Bye

See you soon